Store bought water & PH

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ogmarcus, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Your FF probably has some...I don't know though...How about you read the package. ;) Epson is about a buck a lb. That dollar's worth will last you a couple years. Calcium can be gotten in a number of easy ways...like crushed egg shells.
    In any case, going back to your original...yes spring water would probably be the best of the choices. (Distilled will also lack Ca and Mg but can work... its PH (7) may not be what you are looking for though)

2. I will just add some lemon juice like I always have to. And as far as I know my tiger bloom has all that is needed.

Thank you for the help, im probably gonna go for some epsom at some point, or maybe boil some egg shells.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

3. Unless you are looking to change the PH of your soil. I would not suggest lemon juice as I don't think it has any nutrient value for the plant. Good luck.

4. Well I suspect that the soil ph is too high anyway

5. Go with ep
    Go with the epsom bro, egg shells take months and you want to bake them first to near black then grind them to a powder in a food processor I add them to my worms not saying they have no value just like greensand etc only great if you go notill or reuse your site annually... girls are looking good good job...

6. Thanks you. But am I the only one concerned at the yellowing and other stuff that looks wrong? Im worried they wont produce good because of whatever deficiencies

7. are you training your plants to branch out the way they are?

8. Looks like they can use some nitrogen yellowing starting at the bottom and working up is your plant robbing the older leaves for nutrients