store bought Grow box?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by earthwindfire, Nov 6, 2011.

1. so theirs a local shop that sells this Hydroponics | Nutrients | IVY LEAGUE GARDENING what do you guys think im not to concernd about space im doing 1/2 plants but however oder is my main conceren i have guest over all the time and some dont know i smoke and i would like to keep it that way(i know its kinda being fake but i dont think they would understand and wount look at me the same)

so do you think this will be pretty smell free with a air scrubber? should i just build my own box?

im thinking about just buiding my own box so i can focus my budget on oder reduction

ps sorry for the newb post:p

2. oh some additional info the box is to be put in my attic the door to the attic is conected to my bed room but my xbox and DJing equitment is in my room so i aways have people in their i just sealed the door like i would if it was an exterior door
    do you think the smell could leak through the attic to other parts of the house?

3. yes, if you have a smelly strain. i vent my box into a crawl space above a porch and the smell comes through all the little cracks between the baseboard and wall. If i don't have my filter on you would be able to smell it from 40yds away, depending on wind.

good luck

4. http://www.thehydrosource.com/Grow_Rooms

cheaper... ask your local grow shop to price match... they will, and if not... order from this place... cheaper prices and fast shipping

if you do decide to grow, use a filter... or if not like the previous poster suggested you will be able to smell it from 40 yards away