Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

store bought brownies??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by noel24, Jan 24, 2009.

1. i still live with my parents (unfortunately :mad:) and cant really make any edible or drinkable thing with weed without them noticing
    so i was wondering if there was anyway to put some weed in store bought brownies.
    a guy a school told me that he's done it before but maybe he's bs-ing:confused:

2. you have to make budder whether its home made or store bought mix. if your parents dont want weed in their house then smoke outside or make your brownies at your friend from schools house.

3. yeah man you use store bought brownies, it's just the butter you gotta make, and that takes a while and can get pretty stinky

4. thanks guys:) but
    i mean actual brownies that you buy at stores? or is that whay you mean ?

5. you have to make the cannabutter first, which apparently isnt a good idea for your situation. Then you use the weed butter as an ingredient to make the brownies. You should try making firecrackers, they work and dont stink up the oven at all.

6. Your talking about already made brownies?

No.

You need to make CannaButter which means basically cooking your weed with butter which releases the chemicals you want to get high then add that as the butter for the brownies you cook up.

THC has to be heated to be activated.