Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storage

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHemperer420, Nov 17, 2004.

1. hey, any1 know where i can get an airtight glass jar? i was thinking like walgreens maybe? idk, can any1 enlighten me?

2. Just use baby food jars like me.. mmhmm!

3. lol those work? ive got like 3 of them, but i use em for shroom storage.. hmm... guess i need to go st.. err... 5 finger discount... summore baby food! ooo yah! lol cool thanks for the tip

4. Your an automatic idiot if you need to ask such a dumb question and be serious. walk into any big department store and go into the housewares section. Theirs vacume food savers, zip-lock bags, canning jars (airtight), and a huge assortment of other airtight jars. If you ever go and get groceries i'm sure you'd walk by a good jars without even knowing it unless thats what you wanted.

5. why thanks for your kind and caring words zepplin, i really appciate the response.

6. Or any headshop would have some jars, some clear and some colored.