Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storage

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dawntreader425, Jan 30, 2009.

1. I've been smoking for a while and recently decided it would be a wise investment to buy in a significantly larger quantity than normal to save with bulk pricing. Ideally, I have enough to last about six months and right now I have it all chilling in three seperate bags, all in a glass Tupperware container. I am not excited about buying an airtight sealer machine.

What should I do to keep it fresh for six months?

2. Go buy one of those air tight glass jars with a cork in the top. Thats what i use when i buy big quantites right before the winter. I have had bud put in these jars last 3-4 months without messing with it