Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storage Questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jfunke, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Ok seasonsed folks, question:

Medical patient, and I have been getting some deals just showing up.  That's not a bad thing, but the unintended consequence is storage issues.

With my roommates, it's political.  It's common knowledge I am a patient, we just don't talk about it and when we do, it's hell & brimfire, blah blah blah.

So the meds are in smell proof bags, in a humidor.  The air-tight bags kill the usefulness of the humidor, but eliminate the odor issue.  Then a subtantial amount ground and prepped for vape.

The humidor is damn near overflowing.   Any suggestions?  And if it's in smell-proof bags, then I guess I am inviting the stuff to dry out, since the humidor won't penetrate those bags.  I have fabric sheets in there too, again odor control.

If there is a better way I am more than open.

Thanks all

2. Mason/canning jars are the #1 way for storing marijuana. They eliminate the smell and keep it fresh for as long as you like. Just screw that lid on tightly and store it in a dark place at room temp, and you'll be good to go :)

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. For the sake of stoners everywhere, please take those dryer sheets out of the humidor.  Those things are nasty and will taint anything around them with their soapy disgustingness.  

Just get some large mason jars to stash stinky goods.

4. As the others have said, mason jars with good seals and a dark place. Ideally a spot with low humidity and fairly cool (this does not mean your fridge/freezer, as too cold will damage trichomes and decrease potency

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum