Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storage question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushallday, Jan 12, 2009.

1. whats the best way to store chronic? if i were to use a ziplock bag, would it be ideal to leave air in the bag or try and suck out all the air as possile?

2. The best way is in something either airtight or close. I use a small mason jar. When I go out I put it in a perscription pill bottle. Ziplocks dont keep your bud very fresh and I've heard they rub off trichromes. If you do store it in a bag you should get as much air out as possible.

3. ^^ for sure
    airtight glass jars (stored in cool, dark place)

4. An airtight jar is the best storage medium.

5. airtight glass jars are the best. you can put about 1/4 per small one, and about 1 1/2oz in the big ones. Definite must!