Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storage question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Trac08, Aug 29, 2017.

?

Grind up or bud form

Poll closed Oct 10, 2017.
  1. Grind up

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Bud form

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  1. I was curious on how you store your weed. Do you grind it all up and store it or Do you leave it in bud form and just grind what you need? Talking about mostly eighths or more

2. When I have at least 10 grams of fresh bud, I tend to store it in air tight jars to keep it fresh. For less than that I tend to keep it in capsules holding about an eighth each, so that you always have a few grams available to you if you're out and about. But I'm in California also where you can carry up to an ounce on your person and police won't give a fuck.

3. Grinding it all up will dry it out. I keep the beautiful buds in mason jars and grind as needed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Depends, if it's mids I'll grind up a good 2 g's at a time and carry it in my grinder, but if it's dank I only grind what I need and keep the rest sealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Always keep it in bud form and grind what you need. It dries out. Plus part of the ritual of smoking is the grinding.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. keep the buds whole unless your smoking it so they stay fresh.

• Agree Agree x 1