Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storage question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McSoap, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Hey blades , I was wondering if I could store my bud in an empty pill bottle from Walgreens? It'd be much more convenient if i just ground up all my weed and put it in there unbagged cause it doesn't really smell all that much in there and it's pretty concealable. The thing is that idk if it's airtight and i'm worried about freshness/possible mold. Also, is it fine to store different grinded up weed strains together?

2. Probably not the most airtight container you could find, but better than a baggie. As long as the bud and container are dry/cured then there should be no problem with mold/freshness.

3. Test the pill bottle by holding it underwater and checking for bubbles. Mixing different strains is called a "salad". I mix my strains all the time,...

4. Just do it, i never had a problem with it except it being a pain in the ass to get back out of the bottle. (I used to just stick whole buds in like a moron)

5. Hello Folks,

I'm just a little curious. Personally, I don't know why, I don't like pre-grinding my weed. I just feel like it's easier to smoke more of it when you it's already pre ground.

When you have to break each bud it makes you realize how much you have left. You're all like, "Do I really wanna smoke this.... yeah". It at least makes you think about it.