Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storage of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bobmarleyo21, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Lately I got the idea to save 0.2 of all my strains in a little glass jar. Right now I have around 10-15 strains in it and around 2-2.5 grams. How long can I store the weed in the jar before they start to go bad? (remember its a sealed glass jar) I plan on adding to this collection every time I go back to the club.:D

2. You should invest in some small vials, seal em, and label them. Then you can build up a very nice collection. My girls brother did it, and it's amazing, lookin at bomb bomb bud that's been saved.

3. Mason jars.

Edit: Didn't really answer the question. As long as they're airtight , they shouldn't go bad for a VERY long time. And if they're properly cured, you won't have to burp the jar.