Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storage of herb and dryer sheets

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slim340, Apr 25, 2013.

1. I keep my stuff in a glass mason jar, in a smell proof baggie. For about a day I will need to keep smell to a minimum, although it doesn't smell outside the jar, I was thinking for this one day to put about 3 or 4 dryer sheets in the jar, to help cover up any small residual smell and for my overly caution ass lol.

Will these dryer sheets do anything to the herb in a negative manner? I only ask because Ive heard about storing like a citrus peel in a jar with the herb to increase something (idk what it was). The dryer sheets will be in the jar with the herb for like 15 hours max, so am I all good in the hood?

2. #2 lFourTwenty, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
    It won't smell if you have it in a mason jar

Edit: Dryer sheets could make your bud smell like laundry, but it wouldn't cause anything harmful, unless it came in contact with your buds.

3. How about the mason jar into another baggy, that has dryer sheets. This way the dryer sheets don't come into direct contact with the herb. We don't need Apple Summer Breeze smelling bud. :smoking:

4. Good thanking sir! I'll go with that

I'd still like to hear anyone else's opinion on the dryer sheets in the jar

5. I never keep my bud in dryer sheets, I did that once like 2 years ago and my bud tasted like windex! Please use a mason jar, a tight-vac or a smell-proof baggy.

6. Itl make your bud taste nastyyy

7. #7 Slim340, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
    The dryer sheets are not coming in contact with the herb, they are separated by like 3 baggies

so basically...smell proof baggie with herb->baggie->baggie->baggie->2 dryer sheets->mason jar

8. No man, even without contact the dryer sheet residue spreads through the air. And why are you so paranoid, this makes absolutely no sense. herb > baggie > bigger bag > jar is MORE than enough. I keep my shit in an iphone box and it doesn't even smell unless you put your nose in the surrounding area.

9. Dang alright then, ill guess ill go with this then

smell proof baggie with herb->baggie->baggie->baggie->mason jar->wrapped up in a pillowcase with dryer sheets in the pillowcase but not in the jar