Storage / hidden in plain sight for toking tools - ie SSV and small pieces

Discussion in 'General' started by mumbojumbo, Mar 21, 2012.

1. So Im looking to put my SSV in something as not everyone that comes over can be guaranteed to be toking friendly. ( some friends, friends of friends, co-workers and so on )

Something that can just sit in a corner, on an end table, on the coffee table, beside the couch, on a shelf out in the open.

So Id like to pick up a box, or container of some sort to put my SSV, bubble attachment, and all my other items in. I think like 1 foot by 1 foot would do well.

I was thinking maybe even something with a decorative top - put decorative rocks on it or something. I was considering an ottoman but finding one that matches my existing furniture will be hard...AND they tend to get moved around a lot if you have people over.

Anyone have something like this? A coffee table with many compartments would be great as well..but just seeing if anyone can recommend actual products!

2. The better it blends in the better. Heck even call it a large candle holder. Put a massive candle on top or a few. Get my drift?

Or a modern decorative safe?

3. #3 devilzlettuce, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    Lift up coffee table

Edit: can't upload the pic but go to thisiswhyimbroke.com and go to home stuff and scroll all the way to the bottom