Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stopping The Middle Man

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YungBurn, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Long story short

My co-worker said he could find me some bud, but he needed to use my phone to text his guy. We meet the dealer and he gives me to separate bags, I only wanted a gram so I questioned this. My co-worker said he told his dude to front him one. If I can roll two decent blunts with a sac i'm fine.
          Yet when I was rolling the blunt I was like damn, this is only good for one. So know I know my "middle man" ripped me off, but being that I have his dealer's number would it be a good idea to text him instead of using my co-worker? Or should I just wait?
         No diss to the bud though, it was pretty good just wish I got what I paid for.

2. Auto response to all "Did I get ripped off threads" :  Live and learn. 

3. here's the thing, I know I got ripped off. What I'm asking, is would it be ok to just contact his dealer instead of going through him to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. like you said, you have his number. Text him say hey , it's so and so's buddy. He'll either tell you to jump in the lake or sell you some green.

5. It's your $$$ and your decision. You own a scale? 

6. yeah just hit up the guy fuck middle men

7. I wouldn't need a scale to find out I was shorted, I know already bro. Plus many people on this forum also knows at least a gram would roll two blunts.

8. idk how small your blunts are, but I can't get one out of a gram let alone 2

9. Yes contact the dealer and tell him that your friend gave you the phone number. What do you have to lose?

10. yea, get rid of the middle guy. it might be a litle wierd though if he finds out that you're using his dealer behind his back haha.

11. dont go behind dudes back thats a bitch move...get your own dealer and buy a scale

12. Joint = Half gram
    Bomber = 1 gram
    Cone or king sized = 2 grams
    Blunt = 3 or more grams

13. so..... he meant joints not blunts

14. Text him, I would.
    If your "friend" asks why, just tell him that you thought that he left the number on your phone, smart or otherwise, for you to use.

15. Everyone is different, but many of my homies use that standard.

Your blunts are .5? [​IMG]

Wish I could like this twice... :bongin:

18. #18 Anything surprise me, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014

You're an idiot man

19. It wouldn't matter if my blunt is .1, if I'm satisfied with it who cares? And how is it that every time a thread is posted it gets off topic? If you can post helpful suggestions that's great if not, don't even reply.

20. #20 1bakedpotato, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014

what... how the fuck is it a bitch move? its a business............. not a fucking circle of girls that are friends

and like someone said.. go ahead and text him or call him whatever you feel comfortable doing and ask for some bud... he'll either tell you to fuck off or sell you some bud