Stopping cavities in its track

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by M3ssenger, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Want to know the secrets of cavity control that dentists don't want to tell you?
    Its a very simple combination of nutrition and hygiene

You brush your teeth and floss, but still have cavities? Try brushing and rinsing with brine water (light salt water) to stop bacteria from reaching down your root and gums.

Second is nutrition:

Try to limit grains as much as possible. Grains are acidic and creates sugar. Both which isn't good for oral health.

And here's the secret: silica ( horsetail herb or supplements), vitamin d3 and vitamin k2

These nutrients are found in foi Gras , or pate, and many organs. In our modernized diet, we don't eat organs, because well, they're nasty. But back in the days, our ancestors cured tooth decay by eating organs. Strong bears are found eating only heads of salmons because the brain and eyes contain so much nutrients to support a healthy body. We need these vitamin d and k to support our teeth and calcify our enamels. Silica has been proven to aid in the evolution of life. We don't eat that much silica now, but it has been proven to be a super-nutrient, and without it, we wouldn't exist the way we are, because without silica, our bones wouldn't absorb any vitamin d or calcium to grow and function.

Or just take a bio-available supplement primarily focusing on these three nutrients, but don't go over the recommendations. This in conjunction with salt water brushes and eating less grains, will keep your dentist away.

Hope this helps anyone overcoming cavities.

2. This kinda supports my hypothesis that we should eat the entire animal.

I hate when people say things like."the inedible.parts like organs and connective tissue"

I'm like, I know McDonald's and spam are bad but at least they use all the meat

3. That's why I still eat spam

4. if you brush your teeth and floss regularly, you shouldnt have any cavities at all

5. Not true. I know many people that brush and floss but still have cavities. Its a nutritional deficiency if that happens.

6. Its irony. People still believe these things.

America has terrible tooth porblens and a high rate if osteoperosis.

Either no one is drinking milk and brushing, or we've been had

7. Do yourself a favor and read "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" by Weston A Price.

8. How about not eating overall hard foods...i.e hard candy or "chewy" candy.

I blew out a tooth recently and it wasnt cause of bad hygiene but solely the fault of shit food. Bit down on a mouth of ground beef and roached a bone and fragged my tooth. Fucking cheap god damn meat producers....been eating beef for all my life and never had a bone like that in my meat...

9. grains aren't what they used to be bro. actually from my experience and everything i've been learning grains are HORRIBLE for most everyone. cause all sorts of internal havic on your system which leads to basically feeling like shit. I say most, because their are some ppl that can handle grains, but i've come off em and am seeing the benefits.

as for other oral treatment, carrots. they help stimulate saliva and are a natural mouth/teeth cleaner.

10. #10 static shock, May 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
    ^ believe what you want
    lol

but it is gluten that people cant handle,, :p
    grains are necessary

11. Nutritional facts change all the time. In my short lifetime the food pyramid changed twice(maybe more I haven't checked it in years), I was told that white bread was bad for me. Now I'm told wheat isn't the best choice. I've been told to drink lots of milk from cows. Then drink soy, now drink nothing because it's all bad for me. Now I'm being told to cut out grains because they are too acidic? Why not shit like soda and mexican cuisine? I can't believe any health tips because I'm just going to be told it's bad. Oh and salt drys out your mouth so you shouldn't be using it everyday(unless you have some oral infection or soar throat). Regular filtered water with baking soda is better.

12. definitely not true. everything you can get from grains you can get from another source. that are actually better and more rich than grains. along with gluten, gliadin is the main problem. since grains are so necessary, why are we the most obese country in the world. that food pyrimods telling me 6-11 servings, it must me right. lol. come on man,,they're more like a luxury junk food we are addicted to. and im not sure on exact dates but the grains we are consuming now have been modified and are'nt the same grains we were consuming 50-100 years ago. i'm not saying stop the production of grains, but ill say def try to limit them.

here's a short video explaining the grain problem
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F9_UfERo-Y"]Wheat belly: Lose the wheat, lose the weight - YouTube[/ame]
    and another..
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1oiJXNLwbo"]How Wheat Makes You Fat! - YouTube[/ame]

13. it's true. if you take care of your teeth you won't have cavities. simple logic. if you aren't brushing enough, flossing enough, eating tons of shit food, or using mouthwash occasionally, you will develop cavities

just take care of your teeth, its not hard to avoid a ton of cavities

14. Wrong, 'lol'. Gluten is one reason why we shouldn't eat grains. The others being high lectin content and phytic acid.

15. umm okay then they seem pretty important to me
    but what do i know i've only read numerous books about diet..

:confused_2:

care to explain this?

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...nticated=false&deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=

16. Dependable doesn't mean best. Phytoestrogens are in tons of food, food I would prefer to eat over grains. But continue to eat the way you want. The great thing about nutrition is it only affects the individual!

17. Idk to that, I'd to each his own. And hey, you might be one of the few that are ok with grains, and if that's the case than that's awesome lol. No problems