Stopped My 14-Year-Old Sister From Going To A Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Black_Chamber, Mar 5, 2010.

1. This guy Dave, who's kinda a friend of the family, invited me and my sister to one of his parties that he throws once a month at his cottage. I've been to a couple of them and they get pretty wild. Booze and drugs are sure to be there. I dont know why he would invite my 14-year-old sister to one of those..kinda makes him a dirtbag in my eyes. Anyway she was all excited to go, but I told my dad about these kinda parties Dave throws and he forbade her to go. So at least I know now I wont have to look after her when I go on saturday.

did i do the right thing?

2. yeah but if u were going to go there you could look after her but better her not to see certin things imo

3. 14 is just too young imo. They may be curious, but just give em a year or two more, or whenever you think she's ready

4. i vote
    -Yes. 14-year-olds shouldn't be at that kind of party. I would do the same
    -Good, now she wont be a witness to you doing rails on the coffee table
    -Dave sounds like a dirtbag

5. thts messed up u didnt hav 2 tell ur dad u couldve jst been lik dnt do anything dumb

6. Does Dave look like this guy?

[​IMG]

You did right, she would be a target of some sicko there.

7. #7 Tha Professor, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
    At least now she won't be a witness to you doing rails off a coffee table.

8. I think you should have let her go but watched her, maybe let her have a drink or 2 or smoke some grass just to try it if she already hasn't.

9. Dave!! You dirtbag!! Haha.

10. It honestly depends how mature she is and if there is gonna be anyone else there her age. If its just gonna be alot of college guys with beer and weed, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't enjoy it anyways.

11. You should let the whole party run a train on her.

[​IMG]

12. yea, you didnt have to tell the pops. you could have used it as an opportunity to see who she really is. see what type of stuff she is into.
    although she would be witnessing your activities too.

but if you really didnt feel like having her there you could have just told her not this time.

13. Dave you dirty dirt-bag, get off grasscity
    :p

14. lolll. david.

15. I have a 13 year old sister, so I kinda know where you're coming from. I would NEVER want my sister at a place like that.

16. I think 14 is too young for that kind of party. And I do think telling your dad about it was the right thing. Otherwise what was to stop her from trying to sneak in? Young teen girls are VERY impressionable at that age. Give her a few more years.

17. you did the right thing bro i would do the same for my sister

18. Well. I'll start by saying I don't think that's an enviroment for a 14 year old girl to be in, but like it or not she is going to be in this situation sometime soon if she hasn't been already.

I think it could be a really good thing for you to be there while she has her first experiences with being in a party atmosphere. You being there and her knowing you'll be taking her home and talking to the rents would keep her in line, and you would be able to make sure she has a good perspective on the whole thing.

Now shes gonna go to a party, you won't be there, shell get drunk and raped. If you could have tought her about moderation, maybe she wouldn't be pregnant with dave's baby.

19. Damn, i figured you guys wouldn't put 2 and 2 together because of the 5534 at the end of my name.

20. Dude you definitely did the right thing of not letting her go. I would not want my little sister to go to a party with older people. Actually, i wouldnt want her to go to any parties lol