Stopped by Illuzions in Denver today....

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by VT_killah, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #1 VT_killah, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Tried to post this on other forums but was told I'm not allowed to.. lol.. anywho, went to Illuzions today and had a great time! Talked to who I'm guessing was the owner a few times when I had questions, super friendly and helpful. Those guys definitely love their glass, and unlike a lot of shops that have a ton of headies there was actually a price tag on everything.. I hate hearing not for sale.. anywho, walked out fiendin to come back as soon as possible.. got a couple pieces in mind :D.

I'll do my best to identify what's what.. some labels might be wrong and others I have simply forgot, feel free to question something if you think it might have been made by someone else. If I don't remember who made it I'll just leave it blank.

Maka B

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mr. Gray

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cowboy maybe?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mr. Gray two of the first Nug studies he ever made.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Buck I think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

N8
    , they had so much n8 gear there.. here's some dries

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Carlson

[​IMG]

Deppe, J.Lee, Dale Sommers, etc.. You can probably look this piece up and find out the other artists who collab'd on this, I can't remember.. needless to say this piece is beyond words..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cowboy rig, with some kind of male dome or something.

[​IMG]

Adam Reetz. This was one of 2 mini filla tubes they had by this guy, his work is nuts. Came very close to walking out with this guy, I think the next time I go there I will be :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The other tube..

[​IMG]

Salt mini tubes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Carlson

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Banjo/Deppe/Darby/Clinton... god I really love this thing. Looks so at home in their gallery, the two bikes at it's feet just make this display too sick. I'd feel bad buying this thing just cause of how bossy it looks here..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The infamous sailboat.. blanking on who made this but it's gorgeous in person, the colors are really deep/vivid, hard to capture in pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Big Z I believe..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Illadelph

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

can't remember

[​IMG]

2011 BC

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Worm rigs.. I've had one of these for around 6 months or so now and really love it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Toro

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

N8 x Hitman

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Ratchet to Turbine)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

N8 double bub w/ recessed female

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mike Fro I think..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mr. Gray Rig..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sherlys

[​IMG]

Dishes and Chillums

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Adam Reetz sherlys.. amazingly clean

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mr. Gray.. yes.. even more nug studies :eek:

[​IMG]

Buck (I think)

[​IMG]

Freeeek

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Carlson on the left I'm pretty sure.. wish I got a better pic of that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HUGE marbles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Darby mini tubes

[​IMG]

Sovereignty Bent neck stemlines

[​IMG]

Hitman tube that never went into production.. kinda like a swiss perc

[​IMG]

Anywho that's about all I have for you guys. Hope you liked it, I know I did haha.

2. #2 MilkyIlladelph, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    Am I dead?

3. I skipped most of it but all that glass is dope! I like my bongs clear though i like to watch the smoke and bubbles

4. Im diggin all the bc stemlines yo... is that black topped one a netline?!

5. It takes SO LONG to scroll down to the bottom. :smoke:

6. Some amazing glass in there. I've seen pieces like that glass nug at my lhs from the same artist.

7. oh wow looks like they've done a little shopping since I was in there a couple months ago. probably one of the best shops in the country right now

8. Wow they have tons of awesome glass... Lacking on the SG though lol

9. when i was in there 3 months ago they didn't even have sg, i was pleasantly surprised to see those stemlines.

10. the throne was by darby, banjo, clinton, and scott deppe...not just deppe/banjo ;)

11. I'm so overwhelmed and Jealous.

12. And that's why I said to chime in folks lol. Changed it, if anyone sees anything else that needs changing feel free to lemme know :wave:

13. Nah just a stemline I'm pretty sure

Yeah they had straight stemlines and the bent neck minis. Nothing too special, I'd say the 2011 BC stock was pretty damn nice though and definitely on par with SG quality wise.

14. i need to rob a bank.

15. i asume your the same killa i was chatin with earlyer, but long fucking story short the bank decided to put a hold on my check till tues, so i cant make it till then. im fucking glad you posted this tho cuz im defiantly gunna sore on of those bc netline showerheads!! you happen to remember the price? pm if you want. thanx for teh glass pron!!

16. #16 chronickatcher, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Those look fucking mainy if they are. Bc is really pulling out some clean, highly functional pieces.

17. Ey oipunx I'm not sure about the 2011 BC personally I'm pretty much just into rigs at this point so I didn't ask the price of any prodo. glass except a toro macro. They had a lot of those stem/netlines or whatever they are, a couple worked ones etc.

18. Illuzion is definitely top notch. I don't even bother going to any other headshop now.

19. those sovereigneity bent neck stemlines look amazing, thats the piece i want some time far in the future. all the other artsy stuff is nice but it's way too nice to actually smoke weed through

20. Did you talk to scott im assuming? Hes got longer hair? I bought my first bong from him bout 3 years ago. Their selection of glass is insane. They started here in nebraska and recently closed up one shop but expanded the original to a much better quality selection.