Stop what you're doing and ENJOY YOUR LIFE.

Discussion in 'General' started by papajesus, Jan 30, 2010.

1. I've been hovering around grasscity a lot in recent wks, and very much enjoy the community here. Everyone's chill as can be, and I really really like that people here actually care and help others out. It means a lot to the noobs to have good advice. So first off, THANK YOU CITY for being so awesome!

But I've got a bit of advice that will hopefully help some people out...

I see a lot of threads with people asking advice regarding parents and peers, being stealthy, and secretive while still blazing up. People seem so concerned with smoking weed and being high over enjoying themselves. I use marijuana to enjoy current times -- I smoke when it's chill, and I'm sober when it's not. The past few months I've been lucky enough to have my own pad, but will soon be moving back in with some family for a few months, and likely will smoke far less during that time... I find that it's not worth it to smoke when I have to be paranoid and can't throughly enjoy my time on THC. I mean, why get high if you can't even enjoy it? I don't know about you, but when I have to pretend to be sober in any way, it greatly decreases my high.

I'm very high at the moment, so let me re-cap >>
    Why hide smoking and enjoy the high less? Instead, do something you love, get stuff done, make some $, and enjoy that good 'ole THC at the finest moments. It makes smoking more affordable (go ahead, buy top quality buds every once in a while instead of tons of low-mids), and far far far more enjoyable. Smoking a joint at the end of a long day's work with a nice view of the city and some chill times with chill friends makes THC wonderful... where as smoking all day every day has obviously different effects.

Thoughts?