Stop the medical marijuana raids!

Discussion in 'General' started by deadkndys, Apr 4, 2012.

1. I got an email today with this.

2. I can't even take this seriously lol "my school...Oaksterdam University"

Maybe they should have used a different name, if I was in the DEA I would raid a place with that name to.

3. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']I can't even take this seriously lol "my school...Oaksterdam University"

Maybe they should have used a different name, if I was in the DEA I would raid a place with that name to.[/quote]

Oaksterdam university Is actually pretty well known. You can take different level classes there to learn how to grow cannabis and even classes on how to make a business plan for a dispensary/ co op.

4. -______- really dude?

5. As much as it sucks.. At least he's got his other dispensaries to fall on

6. Between the DEA, CIA, and No Such Agency, I really doubt there gonna have a hard time locating a fucking University offering a complete curriculum of all things cannabis operating in the most well-known MMJ state of the entire country, no matter what the name is.

Besides, I really doubt the DEA has much room to talk as they deploy to "Operation Leafblower"...:rolleyes:

7. You're not defending your argument very well at all. I was with you for a second but....