Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stop the fighting

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bobtoker, Sep 3, 2002.

1. every body is in titled to there own opinion newbiekiller included if he dont like newbies so be it. we all need to stop fighting and get along those of us who want to legalize how fuck are we supposed help out the cause when we are all fighting???

2. Ok dude, hes not on the site anymore so its not really a problem. We don't need to start anymore threads because of this.

3. Words of wisdom my friend!

4. In fifth grade these two kids I knew made this rap song and performed in front of the whole school in the gym. It was called 'if you want silence stop the violence'. It basically consisted of them saying "If you want silence stop the violence." about thirty or forty times in a row. Nobody aplauded them. We should, however, try to learn something from all those 12 year old kids in gyms everywhere that want nothing more than happiness and love.

Peas and carrots y'all.

5. i agree with the initial thread, and the one following.