Stop the drug dogs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by oltex, Mar 17, 2012.

1. #1 oltex, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
    Stop the drug dogs
    Anonymous

Hey fellow tokers,,,,are you tired of the police using dogs to establish probable cause too search your cars?

Then start making tea from left over stems and spray every car in your local Wally World parking lot,,,shouldn't take long to make dogs a historical footnote!

Enjoy life,,it's the only one you get!

Share this everywhere you can:devious:

PS: I would not carry any marijuana in a car for the next few weeks,,,just cause.

2. I agree I got arrested from the damn k9s

3. On the surface this looks like a very good idea. But it involves using innocent people as pawns in a game that they surely wouldn't want any part in. When a drug dug gives the signal, the cops will rip your car to shreds looking for the grass, and even if they don't find any they are not required to pay for repairs to the damage they do. That's a hit that the citizen takes.

4. And then those same citizens will finally have a reason to get off their butts and start to speak out against the shameful practices of the legal system/dea....

Never underestimate the average citizens ability to completely ignore reality as long as it doesn't effect them..... after all, why do you really think we're fighting two wars.

5. That is a good point. And true too. But what I'm saying is that by using pawns in our fight, we are no better than the chodes that we are fighting.

6. [quote name='"Drosul"']

And then those same citizens will finally have a reason to get off their butts and start to speak out against the shameful practices of the legal system/dea....

Never underestimate the average citizens ability to completely ignore reality as long as it doesn't effect them..... after all, why do you really think we're fighting two wars.[/quote]

Don't b a douche. U can't fight the cartel by arresting for minor possession. Just in the same way u can't fight the police by pissin of your neighbor

7. Spray police cars only?

8. Or every car in the local Baptist church,the police and the Baptist church are both full of hypocrites,,use weed themselves and want everyone else locked down for it.

9. These ones...:)
    [​IMG]

10. If you want to make an omelette, you are eventually going to have to break some eggs.

Furthermore, under the idea proposed here, the only effect is opening people's eyes to the truth about their "rights" regarding searches...After all, the drug dog can bark all it wants, the police can't find weed that was never there to begin with. Think of it as education for the average person. How many lawsuits from search destroyed cars turning up no drugs would it take do you think? How long before the courts get forced by public outcry to rethink the legality of the current police policies of "can we search your car for no reason?" "No? Then wait here for the dog to come and gives us cause"....

From your perspective, I'm a "douche" for agreeing with, in principle, a plan that involves people completely unrelated to the issues of weed or the legality of searches. From my perspective, the plan here is actually brilliant because it specifically targets those very people. People should be shown the truth, even if the lesson is an uncomfortable one.

11. Man, I'm so on the fence about this one. On one hand it is a very brilliant idea. If thousands of blades across the country did this over and over again, it would probably make a big difference inside of a year.

On the other hand, I just can't get around the fact that you are using other people who aren't involved and don't want to be involved, as pawns in your scheme. It's gonna cost alot of people alot of money in damaged cars. And car insurance won't usually cover this sort of thing. So everyone this happens to will have to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars of their own money to fix their cars, which most people can't afford. Then not only do they not have the money to fix their car, but they now don't have a car, or a way to get to work. And if that is the case they certainly don't have the money to hire a lawyer to try to straighten it out, which wouldn't work anyway. The judges are on the cops side.

This is a massive amount of collateral damage. And justice does not leave collateral damage in its wake.

12. #14 oltex, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    I wouldn't expect the dogs would be around but about a week,,after the dogs start signaling marijuana every time they get close to a car,,including police cars.

And after about three or four false alerts in a row the police are going to be reluctant to use them.

If no drugs are found the police are liable for any damage to your vehicle. Police in Trenton,NJ just paid 12k for a Mercedes they took to the shop and searched by dismantling because their dog signaled drugs but none were found.

Clean your cars up and brace your self because it is already out there now.

13. Wtf is everyone saying about damaged cars?? My car has been ripped apart 5 times And nothing was broken, and what could cost a 1000 dollars to fix inside a car?? Cause I doubt police officers are THAT stupid to just go around busting things. This idea is brilliant, and what inconvinience do you cause by doing this??

14. Or alternately, it's discovered that a bunch of evil stoners were spraying peoples cars with marijuana infused spray to throw off drug dogs and cause an uprising, and the anti-legalization front spins it in their favor and our hole gets dug even deeper.

One or the other. :p

15. This is a bad idea in my opinion, yea it busts people with mj, but it also bust a lot of other harder drugs.

16. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Or alternately, it's discovered that a bunch of evil stoners were spraying peoples cars with marijuana infused spray to throw off drug dogs and cause an uprising, and the anti-legalization front spins it in their favor and our hole gets dug even deeper.

One or the other. :p[/quote]

Sounds more likely

17. it would be cool as long as you knew they werent a toker. just think if someone sprayed your cars with it and you had something in it. i dont agree with this unless you absolutely know there car is clean. how bout everyone spray there own cars and get all the stuff out of em and then hell there you go.
    on second note screw that then theyll drug test you. dang it.

18. #20 oltex, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    I would not worry too much about your car being sprayed,,it would require getting up from a chair and doing the preparation work plus walk around in public with enough intelligence to spray cars in a manner that would not get you ID'ed.

I am just watching for the traffic jams at the border crossings.