Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stop Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIckyWeed, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Have any of you thought about whether or not you can see yourself smoking weed when you're older? Like, when you might have kids, a wife (Or more than one ^^) and a good steady job?

Honestly, I'd love to smoke weed all my life, but the problem is that it is illegal here, so after a while it'd be hard to get weed since you won't have the same contacts as you did back in the day. I guess that's when you better start growing yourself.

So what do you think?

2. Get a job. Move here. Problem solved.

3. I've thought about it and I would smoke maybe 2-3 days a week maybe more on special occasions lol.. just as long as you handling your biz

4. just stay tight with your connects and you wont have a problem with that! either that or move to a place where they got medical!

5. Fuck no, man. Norway until the day I die! Nothing beats Norway. Well besides laws and shit. Norway is a beautiful country. Really good jobs. As long as you ain't an heroin addict who refuses help, you will never be homeless. Norway is... Norway. Norway should be a word like Nirvana. Like, Nirvana's country! :)

6. My best friend since pre-K, we started drinking together, we started smoking together. He proposed the same thing to me and i told him I could see myself smoking my entire life and finding a good stoner wife =) HE on the other hand decided it was more grown up to drop smoking and just drink. Were still best friends but we have taken two COMPLETELY different social ideologies out of highschool. He thinks a successful person is someone who wears a suit and sips expensive alcohol and makes a lot of money. I think i could be fine with the work i do for ever (I rig hidden cameras for reality TV shows) and my work doesn't ask me to dress up nice and act proper, quite the opposite, he also feels that smoking is a childish phase that everyone will grow out of.

Just My Some-What Relevant Story =)

7. America.

8. That was relevant I guess. Live the Cali life no matter where in the world you are. :p I think success is what you make it into. Nobody can tell you that this is success and this is not. Maybe my life would be what I want it to be when I got a wife I love, kids and a healthy life. That would be a successful life for me. Or if I don't want kids, but want to hump girls all my life and wipe my behind with cash, and I do that, then that would be a successful life as well because it's what I wanted. Fuck everybody else, do what you want. Know what I mean? Oh, and by the way, neither of those two are what I want to do with my life.

9. i think as long as you raise your kids right, and be a man smoking weed wont hurt. i think when i get older and settle down and shit ill probly only smoke at night after the kids are in bed. and ill quit if i get a job that has drug tests.

10. Nirvana as in Buddhism, not the band... I know you knew that, but I think it was just an unnecessary thing to write. And if you didn't mean the band, then what are you talking about? It doesn't take a scientists to see that America is far from that "land of the free" ya'll keep talking about. Not hating on America, just loving Norway way more. :)

Sorry, I'm baaaaaked and gonna smoke more later. :p

11. our presidents black. how much more free can we be?

Attached Files:

12. LOL IRL. I bet Norway is gonna have a black prime minister soon just because the politicians want Norway to look as much like the US as possible. xD

13. hahaha i dont know much about norway, but whats your guys marijuana laws?

14. #14 StickyIckyWeed, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011
    Terrible, man. They are TERRIBLE. Well, for my liking at least. Only way you're getting MMJ here is if you got cancer or got a sickness that will kill you. Only to relieve to pain, they say. That's my grasp on it at least. Put it this way, I won't get MMJ for my GAD and I won't take them pills so what then? They're just gonna watch me go nuts? I guess so lol. Not much to bitch about I guess. It's my choice to not take pills and it's not the doc's fault that MMJ is only for seriously ill people.

Also, if you get caught with weed and you get charged you get the same punishment as if you was carrying heroin. That's fucked up. You get a lot milder punishment for walking around with a bottle of Oxy than what you get for a few grams of weed. Fucked up.

Not quite true. Of course you don't get a milder punishment for a bottle of Oxy, but you get the point.

15. mmj is only in a few states here. i wish i live in an mmj state. id go in there like "yeah i got arthritis and i dont want to eat aaaanddd im an insomniac aaaannndd i have anxiety" lol id say all kinds of shit

16. Haha. :p Not bitching to you, but the problem many states with MMJ have is that people do that and they can't give it to everyone so they think dropping MMJ is easier and just go back to pills. I see why people do it, I'd do it as well. I'm just sayin', it hurts the cause of legalization.

17. Black.jpg

SO IS KENYAS PRESIDENT! How much more free could they be?

18. ... they could get a mexican president .....

19. i know im just kidding lol id get mmj if i had a legitimate reason. it might be a dumb reason, but a real one hahaha

20. Yer, but he's a puppet :p