Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stop Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by murchison, Apr 25, 2011.

1. How long do you guys usually stop before a drug test? Is one week enough after been smoking everyday for about a month and a half? I only weight 150 pounds.

2. weight doesn't matter. how much body fat do you have?

one week is enough for some very skinny people with high metabolisms. my friend was like this and he could be clean in a week if he didnt smoke much or 2 weeks if he was smoking consistently.

he used to work out/run and drink a lot of water. he also drank cranberry, not really sure if that actually helps though.

but most normal people take about 1 month to completely flush their systems if they were consistent smokers, some people take even longer.

i remember reading something like if you smoke only 1 time on a clean system it will stay in your system for roughly a week. the more you smoke after than it just builds up until it takes about 1-3 months. most people 1 month...

so no 1 week is not enough unless you incredibly lucky. 2 weeks isnt even enough many times...1 month should be good.

3. I would try to stop a month before hand. Exercise+water helps.

4. I would say my body fat percentage is about 10%.

5. weed stays in your system for around one month, but some people can get lucky and pass even if its still in their system. Drink lots of water without poisoning yourself, maybe some detox shit from the drug store, piss a lot, and good luck.

6. What kind of test are you having? A urine test is quicker to get clean then a hair test.

For my last drug test, while i was smoking regularly, I stopped about a 1.5-2wk before the test. Then starting 24hrs before the test I started OD'ing on water, and I do mean OD'ing! The morning of the test if I wasn't drinking water I was peeing it out. I had to P before leaving for the test, I had to stop on the way there and I still had more than enough P for them.
    Of course it was completely clear, nothing was said about it but if asked I would say "I've had(or runs in the family) kidney stones and they told me to drink a lot of fluid to avoid them in future.

There is no guarantee this will work for everyone. I got the idea after a friend bought some kind of TEA that was supposed to clean out your system. After reading the instructions(which made several gallons) I came to the conclusion that if I just drank as much water as they wanted you to drink of their tea on the same schedule I'd probably good to go.

I've also heard that the traces are stored in your body fat, so another thing that might help is to stay well fed for 12-24hrs before and don't exercise so you dont' burn fat. Add this to the water treatment and your odds go up.

7. I'm just having a urine test, I'm almost positive I will be behind a closed door, my brother who worked at this place said he was in private. Is hiding someone else's pee easy? Has anyone heard how well synthetic urine works?