Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stop Smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LaterDaze, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Today I smoked two bowls of BBkush and after about 20 minutes I began to trip out like crazy... Patterns appeared, my face was twisting, melting and stretching out into an abyss of colors and design, I also couldn't control my movements, my body kept on swirling into colors... I had smoked this weed before but it was rolled up joints, this time when i smoked I used a homemade grav bong

This has never happened to me before and Ive been smoking for 2 years. Should I be concerned? Will I ever smoke again? :(

2. Sounds awesome

3. Sounds like ebola, get it checked.

4. Sounds like you had fun. Why quit?

5. fuck that shit, that weed sounds great. My advice is learn to draw.

6. Sounds like you put some fire shit (gets you fucked up) in a gravity (also gets you fucked up) and got STUPID HIGH! Been there once or twice, not since the early days though. Hope you enjoyed it!

7. HAHAhahaha! lol lmao yea, great thing to do, thats what i did the very first time i tried mushrooms.

Needless to say, i discovered i could draw that day.... :smoke:

8. yea drarwing help, once i put like 1 g of dank on a firecracker, was extremely successful cooking and preparing it, and eating it at school (last week), i felt like i had absolutely no control, so i started drawing, and although i was never scared, it helped to release my emotions..

9. haha, well i see no reason why I shouldn't spark another bowl right now :devious:

..I'm definitely going do some drawing, I'll even post the work here!

10. helll yea smoke again dudee.. that sounds like a fun ass high

i hallucinated a lil on jack herer once so youre straight lol

11. Awesome dude, I'm glad I'm in this thread now.

12. Sounds like you just got your first strain of AAA bud. Enjoy my friend :smoke:

13. so these are the drawings that came out of my stoned head :p

At this point all i could see were breasts, lol
    [​IMG]

Captain America drawn on my iPod Touch
    [​IMG]

And 1 tripped out picture of goku :/
    [​IMG]

14. ....Perhaps it's laced with PCP...?
    I dunno, but that sounds fucking awesome.
    Don't quit, spoiled sperm monkey.
    Sorry, I'm baked :D

15. #15 Man Plus Eyes, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
    Those are 99 shades of awesome. Fuuuck

One thing though, Iphones geotag your pictures, so code scrapers could potentially see where your stuff comes from.

Don't know if iPod touches do it too, and don't know if it's limited to iphones, but I wouldn't trust them.

Technology, eh?

16. lol thank you :p
    these did turn out pretty sweet, definitely gonna be doing this more often:smoke:

17. You must had some smokable acid or some shit holmes.