Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stop smoking for job interview?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by big meech, Apr 18, 2011.

1. So I work at a grocery store and really hate it, so I'm trying to get a new job for summer. I'm probably going to be looking for interviews around the end of may. My question is, should i just stop smoking and tough it out for about 40 days or should I say fuck it, keep smoking, and hope I can find away to pass a drug test if i am forced to take one?

2. Im in that exact situation! Except my interview is tomorrow! I WISHED I took a t break cuz now I have to buy fake pee!... just take a break mang and after you get a job... celebrate with some nice bud!

3. no need to stop for that long. get niacin. smoke hitties. excercise. drink water.

4. I dunno man, even magic flighting it during an interview is quite risky.

5. Follow theses steps and you will do good

Get a 5 hour energy bottle.
    Drink it
    Make clean friend piss in it.
    Put handwarmers over bottle with rubberband
    Put under nuts

=I saved you, good karma for me, you must take a hit if you think this is a great idea.

6. Why are you asking such a simple question? If you want a 100% of passing any tests than yes, stop smoking.

7. simple yet brilliant. +rep and yes i will take a hit promptly good sir