Stop Hating

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by comrade, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Everybody on this site seems to be a bunch of religion hating bitches, and that's to bad because its one of the best grow sites ever. Weather you like religion or not its what makes the world go round, SO GET OVER IT!:bongin:

2. Get over yourself, some people like to think about the origin of the universe and our purpose in it. It happens. It is better to extinguish false knowledge than live in the dark, so just go chill in the grow forums.

3. Althought my choice of words would've been different, I kind of agree with the OP, especially after the last few weeks.

4. If you don't care about religion, then why did you make a whole thread about it? Noone's hating, we're having discussions with eachother, if you can't handle a discussion then get over it, noone cares.

5. Who's hating?

Really?

6. you don't have to be here

just because you have 30 posts and have been on this site for a month doesn't mean you have the ability to govern how discussion goes here.

7. That was a bit low enevitable.

Sorry.

I can see that a newcomer might see the level of discussion as entirely antagonistic, and not mutually giving. But that is just a matter of getting into what we do here, discuss. We will never agree as a whole on just about anything, and that is fine.

That is why this forum is alive :)

8. well it was the fourth time I've seen a thread in this forum saying we needed to change the pace of discussion, just kind of curious how many more of those we are going to get to see

9. Well, then live with that people are different and will disagree, no matter the issue. We are (almost) all tokers here, and though we do disagree on a whole lot of issues, there is no reason to be hostile unless it is really warranted.

I am more or less sure I can sit down with with a few of the more ardent religionists on this forum, have a bowl, and be good friends. Despite how we might discuss issues here. I try, and it is quite easy, to not get personal when I know I am engaged in a sincere discussion with an honest blade. Despite differences.

It is dishonesty I do not like. Nothing more or less.

10. Religion doesn't make the world go 'round.
    I am a religious disliking individual, true.

11. So you think that, "just because you have 30 posts and have been on this site for a month doesn't mean you have the ability to govern how discussion goes here."

is more low than "a bunch of religion hating bitches" ?

12. Huh? Elaborate please.

13. What's the purpose of trying to instigate something, guy?

14. It won't let me rep you.

15. this Is exactly what Im talkin about you all love to hate.

16. So you think because you have 1630 posts you can be a jack ass.
    Screw you enev your not always right and your beliefs aren't the only ones out there

17. You said 'that was a bit low enevitable', when the OP was more offensive than he was.
    I'm not trying to instigate anything I'm pointing out an inconsistency.

18. That's why we have discussions about god so we can hear other's beliefs and discuss them... Okay? Have you never had a discussion in your life? If you don't want to debate god, then don't. Get over it.

19. Well, I love to debate. Hate isn't really in my vocabulary. I got contempt filed somewhere though, but it will take some provocation for me to look it up and refresh.