Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stop fucking one upping me!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIkyMarley, Aug 27, 2010.

1. I just told my friend about me being down in Mexico and he acted like a dick and said " I have had better".... ALL HE FUCKING DOES IS ONE UP ME I WANT TO KICK HIS STUPID FUCKING FACE IN, THEN HE HAS THE FUCKING NERVE TO SAY "STOP TRYING TO THINK YOU ARE BETTER THEN ME"..... WTF!

2. Maybe you should tell him this or just stop talking to him?

3. Its a sociological condition.. Everyone has a 1-upper friend.

The only thing you can do is just sit him down and tell him that you hate it when he always tried to top the stuff you do.

If that doesn't work then I guess you either just have to get over it or stop hanging around this person.

4. and you're friends with him because...... ?

5. Best thing you could do in this situation is to be cooler than him. Make find out where he's been and what he's done, then do cooler stuff.

6. I know what you mean, my brother has to 1 up someone anytime they talk about something they have, it pisses me off, it makes me want to punch him in the face

7. yeah i have the same problem w/ one of my friends. he's always one upping or bragging about the herbs but I always tell him that weed isn't a competition. I just don't let it bother me that much

8. consider yourself lucky my man, my cousin is a 1 upper, blood relative no losing them :/

9. I went to japan once, it was awesome I loved it and want to go again as soon as possible. When I came back I was telling a friend some story about a nice place I went to or the hot bitches there or some shit. But when I was in the middle of the story he interrupts me and tells me a tale of how he went to japan with his aunt, went to some crazy sword training dojo shit. and not only did he challenge the sensei to a match, but he actually won using "moves i learned from anime". I just fucking stared at him for the longest time with my mouth hanging open, didn't even know wtf to say.

I feel you man, it can be a wee bit annoying.

10. you should tell him u got an STD lets see him one up that

11. hey dude same situation but its my cousin. kinda stuck wit him lol. hate it. just nod and agree and u would not have an argument. done.

12. tell him jack kevorkian gave you a good deal:cool:

13. Everyone has a friend like that if you odn'tt you are probably that friend

14. Haha that's so true. Everyone has that friend

15. Just say "oh, that's nice."

This thread reminds me of those AXE commercials:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGARHaQghRI]YouTube - one upper[/ame]

16. tell him to fuck off or just stop talking to him. There is always that guy you just have to ignore

17. Yep, i've got one of those friends.

I pull out my new bong to smoke. He imediatly asks how much $ and instantly tells me how he;s gonna buy a $200 crystal bong. I was like "oh cool".

the most fucked up thing is these people accualy believe you believe them.

18. One the fuck up the one upper, it turns them into pure haters. It's funny if you got a real egotistical dude or something whos like that, show him pictures of your crazy ass vacation from Amsterdam and he's just like :mad:

Or, just tell him to go eat a dick. Either option is equally as good.

19. Yeah, I had a friend like that. He didn't like it too much when I shut him up. I simply said "Stop trying to look better than me, it's getting on my fucking nerves, ok?" And he freaked out, saying "I didn't do that! Blah blah blah." I can't stand people like that.

20. I know you think it sucks that you've got a friend who's always one upping you, but man.....I've got this friend who's always 2 upping me.

It's a bitch man.

• Like Like x 1