Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stop being such "H.A.T.E.R.S.R."

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lenny Cow, May 3, 2011.

1. Having Autobotts Trample Everyone Resisting Smoking Resin...

Hahah but really, anything bad about smoking resin? I just scraped my small black spoon bowl and packed it in my bong, wasn't tooo bad..I'm pretty high actually. Can't pickup in awhile, soo ya know how that is.

2. It tastes like shit

3. your mother tastes like shit!

4. Don't fucking talk about my girl like that!

5. i hate resin because the high, at least for me, is a cloudy body high that fades within an hour. maybe its different for you, but ill stick to my homegrown widow.

6. I'm a resin "hater" because it's like 99% tar, it's messy to work with, it gives me headaches, and it always just makes me want bud more. It's never worth it.

7. #7 Slurms McKenzie, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wrong hole bro....