Stop Asking For Seed Banks That Ship To The States

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SparkHem29, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THAT SHIT IS HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT! tHE BOYS COULD BE LOOKIN AT THAT SHIT AND COULD END IT FOR ALL OF US!

2. Seriously, i completly agree. Go to the site that you want to order on and do a little research. Posting that on here is just asking for the DEA, ATF and any other govenment funded organization that has their hand in the war on drugs to just straigt up fuck us all. Most seed bank sites will state...usually on the first page.... if they ship to U.S or not.

3. coward

4. Says the person who\'s made 5 topics (since yesterday) asking that very same question.

:rolleyes:

5. if the company is going to get caught, it is going to get caught.
    i understand what you are saying.

people just need to research and find their place themselves or ask a buddy who grows.

6. kid your the one asking all the dumb ass questions. dont post if you scared and seriously think they have something better to do.

7. HIGH All, mmmmm like WHAT THE FUCK......are you so stupid that YOU think fucking COPS are stupid...IT\'S All over the NET..go to http://www.icmag.com/ic/ and whine about him shipping to USA and see what happens...jeeezzzzz!!!!

Edit: OPPS maybe I shouldn\'t have mentioned his name (Gypsy Nirvana)..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.