Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stood up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by codeski, Apr 11, 2009.

1. i called my dealer last night so i could get a dime. he said yeah sure meet me at the spot when i call u. so i said ok and i waited and waited and fuckin waited.then he fuckin calls me and say he cant do it tonight and he'll do it today for sure at round 5 o'clock. well now its 7 and he still hasent called.

how many of u have had this happen to u

2. Never happened to me because I make sure hes on his way before I leave the house. I especially wouldn't wait more then 15 minutes, unless the dealer had some really good stuff.

3. yeah I know a dealer like that. We just always tell him that if he's going to be like that then we'll get weed from someone else. Find another source for tonight it's always good to have a few different sources just in case something happens

4. yeah i have some people but everybodys dry out here right now

5. Haha, I have had an experience similar to yours. I was told to meet at a Hardees parking lot at 12:30 AM, and the guy never showed up. It really sucked. Just make sure you have a reliable dealer and this will never happen.

Hope it turned out all right for ya! ;)

6. I've had some flakey dealers in my time. That's why I stick with friends that deal or grow.