Stood up by dealer whore

Discussion in 'General' started by shank, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Well my number 1 main dealer is out of his stuff, and i been dry for a while so i wanted to get on. Through my friend a few weeks ago i got some bud 2 grams for 30 bucks which was good if i was low on cash and bud lol. i bought off her two times, n today i called the bitch n made a spot to meet about half hour from my house coz she lives in my old area . She said she'd be there in ten minutes. An hour goes by as i sit in my car and i ring her and im like where are u man, she said she came in the street i was on and went up and down and she said i wasnt there. Which was BULLSHIT. Her car never came in the street, but

anyway she said to come to another spot which was like 10 mins away so i was like whatever...I go there to the street, i go to call her and the stupid bitch turned her fone off on me..i went from 11:40am-2:20pm to be stood up and i drove all the way home to pick my bro up from school..So angry blades.

Now to end my general story..have any of your dealers or, side dealers ever done shit like this to you?

2. No, but I think we've all dealt with the dealer being late

3. I haven't been completely stood up like that.

But way back in the day when I was younger, there were times I'd drive some where and end up having to wait around an hour or two to score. usually it was at a friends house though, I wasn't just sitting somewhere out in public in my car waiting.

4. mm it still sucks but thatd be more fun to wait at a friends house than in a hot car..Sucks hardcore. This one night is like the only night nobody will be here in my house , and absolutly nobody can get me weed..:(

5. I've only seen it where the buyer doesn't show up. Dealer then leaves and doesnt talk to you for a while. HAHAAH

6. That's shittty as fuck sorry about that dude. Iv never had to deal with bullshit like that myself though.

7. I wouldn't buy from her again, if anything tell that chick to come to you.

People are trying to do business and the least you can do is say you can't fucking make it before someone makes a drive somewhere.

8. next time you see this bitch take 2 hours of ass beatin out of her

9. Sucks man, I fired mine after they did that kinda shit. Straight up texted "Dont call me I wont call you. Yous a fraud, and yo bunk/swiggy, lite weight bag sellin ass is fired.

10. HAha you fired your drug dealer...thats classic...OP never got stood up but I did have to wait

a while a couple times...thats all over now thanks to my MM card...sounds like u need to do

the same.

11. What a whore bitch. fucking late whore bitch

12. I got stood up like this several times by my main guy. Once cos he couldnt be assed to get out of bed, and several times because he went out doing hard drugs the night before. Switched to a new guy since then, not as good weed though :'(

13. No...if you don't have it when i want it i get it from someone else lol

+1 for knowing more then one link and not waiting on low life middle highschool kids

14. Yep, definitely had dealers do that in the past.

When you call them out on it, they have the nerve to say some shit like "I have a life and if you're gonna keep bothering me I'm just not gonna sell to you anymore." Nevermind the fact that they're the ones who negotiated a time and place, and then just didn't show.

So you say fuck it and quit buying from them...only to be hit up by them a couple weeks later "hey man I've gotta get rid of some product you need anything?"

Screw 'em

15. Got stood up for a half then a zip the next week.. (key George Bush, "Fool me once, shame on you.. Fool me twice, shame on me.") The dude just hit me up too... Fuck you .

16. You should call her up asking for a quap then tell her to meet acros the street from a police station then just don't show up

17. Or you could assume that maybe she had Bigger orders to fill, When my boys are late or slow its cos they are dealing with big$$ as opposed to my smaller zip and under orders..
    Thats just me though, Sounds like you have a "dealer"....maybe change that.

18. I am good friends with my dealer, he's never stood me up like that. If he did I'd just throw beer cans at him next time he came over :D

19. Damn what a fucking skank. Fuck her for wasting your time, fucking set er up and rob that bitch.