Stonygurl

Discussion in 'General' started by Bud Head, Nov 10, 2001.

1. alest the goverments leting you get something wet!i got a pound and a stream and deep woods too boot!

2. Stonygurl!!!! Damn, girl!!! Now I'M curious!!!! Can I watch!!!

3. Can you WATCH?! You and Highawatha are my maids of honor! Didn't ya get the memo?!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh, and BPP, he's gonna be waaaay too busy to even be THINKING about those kind of tools on the honeymoon!

4. May would be the best time of the year! It would be the perfect time for me! No shot gun needed for I would be three days early so I wouldn't get caught in traffic. The 11th would be in the middle of our birth days. There would be so much celebrating during the month of May i would just take the month off every year.

BPP if I was to bring that stuff to Bama, I wouldn't be able to do anything with them. You herd what the princess said, I wouldn't be able to walk much less work!!!

Stonie jo How much do you want to watch? Or should I say what do you want to watch??????

Princess i will visit you in your dreams tonight. You better go to bed early so you can enjoy it to the fullest.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww
    I feel like a kid again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ***LOL*** I'm yer filly!

6. And does that makes me your Stud Muffin?????*LOL*

7. no! that just gives you your own pop tent! show him a woman and up she rises ,and up she rises,early in the monring!lol

8. Bud Head and Stonygurl sittin in a tree,
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!
    So where am I plannin this vacation I'm gonna have to take?
    May? Hope it's not on the 26th....that's an old anniversary of
    mine. I think May 5-Sinco de Mayo (sp)....just let me know.

I meant WATCH THE WEDDING!!!! Dang Bud Head!!! LOL!!!

9. I cannot read your mind! If you are not specific about what you are saying, Thoughts could get out of hand!

We'll let you know when, where, and what time.

Keep the faith.

10. I LMAO at that! ;)

11. Hey princess looks like we are a hit.

I'm sending all my love to you today, tonight and forever.

For eveyone else Peace and beautifull lives for ever.

12. l love you guys :D

13. We all love you too my friend...!