Stones from different walks of life, not fitting the mold

Discussion in 'General' started by skidooguymxz800, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Anyone else here not fit the mold?

I drive a ford f-250.
    My fashion of choice is carhart and flannel
    I bowfish, hunt, cast a line, snowmobile and go mudding

now for the kicker, i smoke more pot than most the hippies in my area (rural northern midwest)

so for all those of you who look down upon rednecks as ignorant, biased, respectless hillrods put this in your pipe and smoke it!:smoke:

any other token billys' out there?

2. Raised in a Christian upper middle class white family but I'm a pagan down to earth nature lover. I just love being in nature, it's so calming. Everyone in my family is the complete opposite including my brothers.

3. Most necks I know smoke weed too

4. right on, i myself an outdoor guy, i love to sling some dirt and snow but i also am big on conservation, everything in moderation. now if tree hugging groups would only realize there is room in the world for everyone to enjoy the outdoors in their own way.

5. Unfortunately, I think I fit the mold to a degree:
    Middle class family
    Preacher's kid
    Undergrad and Master's degrees in two and a half years total
    On to law school now.
    Love outdoors sports(kayaking, climbing, snowboarding, etc..)

Did I succumb to the mold? Or did I actually find who I am, and that falls within the parameters? hmmm....

6. I think we are thinking about different molds dude but watever its all good

7. lol... for my highschool toking days i was a huge fucking metal head.... but also, one of the bigger potheads in the school.... very conflicting too other people.... especially the "jocks", the were under some impression i was unable to smoke due to my appearance saying i must hate everything (band shits, always black, black plants, black hoodie, and headphones on lol) But... now im just your average person... i dunno why there is a mold... people have been smoking weed WAY longer than any fuckin stereotypical "hey man...look at the clouds and just giggle haha" stoner or any hippie existed..... lol

8. anybody else not realize there was "a mold"?

If there's one thing I have discovered by smoking, is that there is not one single trait that identifies all potheads, besides smoking pot. I've met more stony hillbillies than I have people with dreads and tie-dye t shirts.

9. thats the way things should be but sadly in my neck of the woods that is not the case, people are always hugely surprised when the find out I "indulge"

10. It's not that most of the country kids i used to know where country. It's that they were ass holes and thought they were better then everyone because they were country. Any one can ignorant. I just find it funny when some people fit a stereo type perfectly.

11. #11 kbuggins, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
    I can ignorant. Can you ignorant? :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 Jdahms, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
    you sound like 90% of the people in my town.

13. i guess i fit the mold because people always assume i smoke weed.. must be the red eyes :smoking:

14. Fuck the mold, there is no mold. Cannabis is for all walks of life.