Stoners wanting to be cops

Discussion in 'General' started by Reggae420, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I smoke weed every single day, but I have always wanted to be in the S.W.A.T. since i was about 7 years old and I am majoring in Criminal Justice right now and amd going to be joining the police force when I get out of college. I am aware that I will have to stop smoking as much as I do or even completley but it is what I have always wanted to do, any other stoners wanna join Law Enforcment?

I'd never fuck someone over for dank, unless they are clearly selling, then you really have no choice

2. i feel you cause my boy wants to do the same if thats wat u want to do then dats wat u gonna do... lol idk wat im sayin

3. You're either a stoner or a cop, not both.

4. when its legalized, you can do both :D

5. My best friend smokes a shit ton more than I do and he's trying to become a cop.:rolleyes:

6. ahahaha dude you sound exactly like my friend. She wants to be in the S.W.A.T team but smokes and says she won't screw people over and that the people she knows that are cops or whatever do indeed smoke.Personally I would never, ever, ever be involved with law enforcement, but as long as you aren't some big hypocrite that will arrest people for weed then cool dude :cool:

7. our world needs more decent cops!!!!!!

go for it!

8. this and only this.

9. Yeah, u sound like a cop. Are u sure ur not one already?

10. i completely disagree!

have known several cops who smoke......its more common then you think

11. I was talking to one of our local cops the other night and he was like
    "man, I will take 10 stoners over 1 drunk person anyday, stoners are all chill and not aggressive"

So.. I think he's hip.

Anywho, if thats what you want to do, go for it. Pot shouldn't be illegal anyways. All because some asshole back in the day believed it to be bad.

12. I heard they give you lie detector tests and shit... you probably would have to quit smoking soon if you wanna be a cop

13. I GOT THE SOLUTION: you need to find a reason that you need medical marijana nd move out to cali or jersey nd be swat in one of those states those are two great states nd youll be allowed to smoke nd be S.W.A.T. they cant say anything to u if u have a perscripstion to something:D:wave:

14. EDIT: you live in jersey bruh wut are you waitin for...

15. haha yeah bro thats a good call, I just gotta find a reason to need it.

16. My uncles a cop, he has a 4 foot pot plant growing in his front yard. He smokes it

17. FBI is my backup plan.

With an accounting background, I will get hired in as a special agent.

18. #18 Free The BIRDS, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010

alright man, now you just have to tell us how he does this.

you would be helping the op and everyone else who wants to be a cop, including me :D

im with you my pot smoking, cop wanting to be brothers. honestly, i could prob be alot of things,, but for some reason being a cop seems like a dream job. like uggh man this is 1 of the few things you learn about at a young age playing with little lego cop cars, or watching robocop on tv.

i fucking watched robo cop. i FUCKING LOVED!!!!!!!!! ROBO COP MY *****S. I FUCKING LOVED!!! HIM!!!!!! IN THE MOST NON HOMO WAY.

maybe it was that or maybe it was something else that sparked this fantasy, but man just envisioning myself sitting in that cruiser with a uniform is what i wanna do. haha its werid, but its just what i feel is for me.

[​IMG]

Fuck. What kind of kid didnt want to be the cop, whilst playing cops and robbers? if you kids played properly, the cops get the fucking bikes yo. the robbers have to run. riding bikes was the coolest thing ever. sorry you guys didnt play some kick ass cops and robbers
    and the cops usually always won! unless you the other team had that one really fast nigerian kid, no lmao just jk, no bans all fun

:bongin:

o and yes, ill prob end up quiting pot at the beginning when joining.. but after a few months ill either find some kind of loop hole, hopefully either a fellow officer connect, or a way to cheat/delay a test

19. First off, that post was fucking hilarious, especially the part about the nigerian kid, secondly I am the OP, third of all It is my cousins plant and he lets him grow it in his front yard as long as he gets some, but he lives in France and the testing is not nearly as severe, I dont think he gets tested anymore, fourth, cops n robbers da shit yo

20. This sounds like bullshit. Unless he sits on his porch all day with a shotgun I find it hard to believe that the plant would be around long enough to produce anything.