Stoners trying to sound cool

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Megaplop, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Just had to have a quick rant, and see what you guys think. Since the legalisation in some us states, it seems that hobby growers and average stoners now seem to think they are highly advanced medicinal institutes?

So many dudes talking about “I need to grow this much for my patients” or “wow this is some potent medicine”. It’s not medicine, its damn weed. It is a medicine, but it also is just weed. And they are not “your patients”. If they are actually anyone’s patients it is an actual doctor, not the random stoner. You may supply a real doctors patient with medicine, doesn’t make you a doctor.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. imo,Most real doc's have money driven values and are all about their ego's,alot of stoners are compassionate folk who provide help for people who's dr's aint gettin it done, rock on pot dr's! rock on!:yay:

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. For me its just weed but who am i too judge if its someones medicine or not. I do agree people throw the terms around loosely anymore.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I just had this conversation with myself the other day, lol. My boss really pisses me off with that shit man. He gets way into it. And I'm a licensed caregiver so that should tell you something lol.

something, something, subliminal message.

5. <-- Not a real Doctor I just play one on a Cannabis web site.
    The several people I've supplied high grade Cannabis to were all sent home to DIE by REAL Doctors.
    Surprisingly all of them Lived way past their Expiration date predicted by the so called REAL EXPERTS.
    So who is the Real Doctors. Please Stand UP !!!.
    :)

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Do you volunteer or only work for pay?

7. Both

8. Weed is medicine though lol, doesn't matter if you're self medicating where it's illegal or you live where it's legal:confused_2:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Coca ina my medicine

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I pioneer and musketeer
    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. #12 Smokesignals420, Jan 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    I think he’s referring to the pretentious attitude.

The problem starts with people thinking that weed is the answer to all their problems and it’s not. Of course the dealer won’t agree. He wants people to think he’s looking out for their well-being. Weed dealers have money driven values too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Weed is the answer to your problems if ur like me with daily chronic pain:confused_2: I was on pharmaceuticals & if you took 1 dose more then the 24h limit it could kill you:bolt: I ditched them for edibles after I got withdrawals from not needing to take them:laughing:

Dealers do look after customers especially if they use for pain relief.. well they do from my experience:confused_2:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I’m not dismissing the many medicinal benefits of the plant.

The issue is putting too much trust in the people who have a motivation to sell.

In my experience, dealers sell Reggie or straight up rip people off.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. I never said anything about dealers and who are you to say if weed is or isn't the answer to everything, that's a pretentious attitude.;):thankyou:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. #16 old shol4evr, Jan 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. but although people go to legit Drs ,,,a lot find if they go to the Dr to get their pain/s sorted they end up addicted to the pain meds ..which is just one reason why patients try cannabis and find it helps them ,,mac,

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Whats great is anyone can grow it, so everyone can do their own thing without having to be dependent on others.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

18. It depends what dealers you know.. if they're in it for cash then you'll get ripped off at some point especially if they sell just grams lol, most of my friends who sell/dealers do it to fund there own smoking habits:laughing:

I've only been shorted once in 10+ years & it was an accident because we got talking :laughing: my friend then gave me the right Weight + some extra for the mistake:hello::hello:

• Agree Agree x 1

19. The Drs at my pain clinic told me to carry on smoking/eating edibles for my pain if it helps matey :smoke: , some drs act like you're junkie when you tell them though & try to convince you it's bad :laughing:

• Like Like x 1