Stoners thumb

Discussion in 'General' started by NC Dank, Aug 10, 2012.

1. After you finish your next sesh.. Look at your thumb

2. #2 Spark It29, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Yeah...cool man.

3. What if I'm vaping?

4. It's more my pointer finger but I get where you're goin

5. I've burnt my pointer finger and thumb so many times while putting out the cherry in a bowl that I don't even feel it anymore. I can pick up hot ass food out of a frying pan and it's all good. It's sorta like a super power lol

6. Everyone knows this...

Let me guess you have stoner dots too? :rolleyes:

7. sometimes my thumb gets rubbed raw from flicking the bic

• Like Like x 1

8. What the hell are stoner dots. And not everyone knows I've been smoking for almost 2 years now and I just recently noticed it

9. nothing. Us vaporists are not special :(

10. Nah dude, your fingers are just calloused

11. I know where you're coming from, my thumbs and fingers kind have gained a bit of a callus on them from the years of flicking a lighter, burning your fingers on roaches, burning your finger when lighting a bowl, poking cherried bowls, It happens :p

12. this is why they wont legalize marijuana. cos of stupid stuff like this.

13. [quote name='"gurgle"']this is why they wont legalize marijuana. cos of stupid stuff like this.[/quote]

Personally, I do not see the correlation between the two. And I hope you realize its illegal for completely different reasons.

14. You sign up to just try and troll around here?

15. why cant someone express their opinion without it being trolling?:mad:

16. Fine, Did you sign up to purposely be an ignorant a-hole?
    Either positively contribute to threads or get out.

Have a great day

17. i just think its stupid to stare at your thumbs when your stoned, when you could be out making an album or exploring or something. just staring at your thumbs is stupid.

18. Gee, what significant contribution have you made to the world?

19. Has anyone ever taught you to not take things so LITERALLY? The OP is not proclaiming that staring at your thumbs is something to do whilst high..Or that everyone should...
    They're just pointing out how tokers thumbs/index fingers tend to take a beating over time and how not many people point it out.
    Geez.

20. ^^gurgle, you need to work on your reading comprehension skills.