Stoners that duel?

Discussion in 'General' started by camondrums, Jan 14, 2013.

1. I know plenty of people that smoke and play yugioh. Are there any good duelist on the forums? How long have you been playing? Has anyone entered locals/regional? How did you do? Does anyone go on dueling network?

My username on DN is camondrums if anyone would care to duel:D

2. Its time to du-du-du-du-duuuuueeeelllll!!!

3. yuo my man

Attached Files:

4. Fuck this brings me back to my elementary school days....

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

5. So cal is bigger on yugioh than you know. Southern California and Toronto are the 2 biggest places for yugioh in north america. There is a warehouse called frank and sons in city of industry full of people buying, yugioh, MTG, collectibles. Its like a nerd convention twice a week except you make money.

6. I thought someone was going to share my love for beer dueling, stand bak to back beer ready to shotgun. Take five steps shotgun ur beer and first to hit the other person wins

7. I used to duel.....in 3rd grade.

8. Me and my bro used to collect the fuck out of them. Never played though.

9. I tried to get back into it because this group of people I became 'friendlyish' with, played it. They went so hard that it killed it for me. Wouldn't consider playing it again. If it could be a friendly game like go fish or some shit, maybe. But people take that shit way too seriously.

10. Got stacks of holographic cards on deck

11. I be dueling in durotar, they call me the durotard all star

12. I got my exodia right here boy let's go

13. I challenge you to card match

14. I used to. Fun as hell

15. hahahahaha, I just imagined some russian guy saying this

anyways I played quite a bit online about a year ago, don't really play anymore just cause I kinda fell out of the loop and it would take a lot of time to re-learn all the current banlists, decks, strategies and whatnot. Stopped about the time all the XYZ monsters came out. Used to run a standard Lightsworn deck, it was pretty good. For just messing around, I had a Morphtronics one with some weird tweaks to it that I made. I was always trying to make a really good machine deck, I made some decently good ones but never one good enough to play in a tournament or anything.

It's still fun. I mean yeah it is a children's game like you all say, but when you play competitively, there's so much thought behind literally every aspect of it. If you like chess, you'd probably like Yugioh too if you took the time to learn all the rules, common decks, strategies, etc.

16. I've always said if it goes live action Joey has to be played by Christopher Walken I don't care how little sense it would make.

Read this in his voice

"Hey..,Yug, it's time to du-du-du-duel!"

17. Man me and my brother used to get into this shit back in elementary. Pokemon too. Always had the big ass deck of cards with a rubberband around em. We grew up though haha. I didn't think many nerds got stoned, they seem like the type of people to say "weed? i like my brain cells. i'd rather duel some yu gi oh".

18. Damn, I am so disappointed.

I thought this what about dudes who dress up old colonial garb, grab the flintlocks, and take quarrels to the yard and duel it out...

[​IMG]

19. Yu-gi-oh is still around? :laughing: damn I still got a shoebox full and a couple of those card books full of em from back in the day haha