Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner's secret tomb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by minixen, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Hello everyone and thanks for looking :)

At first ill like to say im all new to this forum so i dont know if its the right place to make my post :p

In this thread ill be talking a little about my new blog "Stoner's Secret Tomb".

Stoner's Secret Tomb is a small community of stoners in denmark were me and my freind will be focusing on weed related talk, posting pictuers and soon we will be posting videos on the blog and on youtube.

today its 4/2/2012 and the first day of our new blog.

Link: Stoner's Secret Tomb

Please feel free to comment and give some feedback on the post :wave:

May the force of the stoner be with ya all :smoking:

2. Not bad, I like it. +rep

3. Another dane! Always nice to see

4. looks wicked cool bro.

I'll ckeck in on it from time to time.

5. #5 minixen, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    thanks alot ill keep updating my blog from day to day if i have something exiting to tell

May the force of the stoner be with ya all!

6. Hey - I got a question... What the heck kind of bud is that on your blog homepage.. that either looks like a male or it looks like your bud hasnt even came close tto finishing

7. #7 minixen, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    It is a Pineapple Chunk bud from a 100% feminized seed. Picture was taken right after harvest. You can see a picture of it dried on my friends blog The Potpig Union

8. #8 minixen, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    Ill like to say thanks to ya all for the support you have given me :D

Ill keep posting everyday if possible =)