Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stoners of dallas is there other weed besides Corn available

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by biigdiirty, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Corn isn't the same as Reggie. Reggie is brick weed. Fam used to live in burleson. I got dank there every time I went. Mansfield, Arlington, Fort Worth, Dallas, I've got dank from all of those places.

2. I could care less what they call it as long as it's good shit.

I'd rather them call it dro than them try to bullshit me advertising it as sour d or something.

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392271178.439719.jpg

By the way, I picked this up in Waco, idk if you know where that is, but it's only a couple hours from Dallas. So if we can get that in waco I'm sure you can find some even danker weed in Dallas.

4. Maybe Im just spoiled by honest dealers :confused_2:

But Dro drives me crazy specifically, because when you try to explain what Dro means, they just stare at you blankly.

Dro has been my primary source of Rage for 4 years (first time someone said it around me like it meant good weed) :laughing:

5. Lol yeah I don't even try to explain it to people anymore. Some people just don't get it.

And the people that do get it, are amazed that they have been lied to for so long.

6. hookme up bro I need this shit im in westfort worth farwest
    know anyone

7. Is corn anither term for mids?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I've had "popcorn" once and it was just awful. If you get the high grade dank its coming from California or Colorado.  the corn should be about dried up in another month or so.  Then come summer all you can find is top shelf.  I'm not complaining though, because my top shelf is always on point.

9. Anyone close to Plano?

10. Hey guys I live in Fort Worth and I'm new to the forum so hi :D
    Do you guys know of any place that delivers to my area? I'm looking to get some but I don't have a car.

11. No. Only good friends deliver around there.

12. I'm also curious as well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I'm close to Dallas, i can get kush at $20/g from my dealers but it's rare.

Normally I get some "corn" but around here that's killa. And kush is just kush basically. uploadfromtaptalk1409565561238.jpg
    Excuse the potato like quality of the picture. This is corn broken up

14. Yes. Everything that is available in colorado and california,... or where ever in the whole fucking world is available in Dallas.. serious. 

wax, shatter, dispensary strains.. anything... you just have broke ghetto friends.  

and no I can't hook anyone up I don't sell anything illegal and would never risk it so don't ask. 

15. wow lol i have lived in dallas all my life i get awsome strains in the south like og kush gorilla glue blue dream smokind on sum cherry og rite now and i always pay 45 an eighth and as for corn its just a nickname everyone calls reggie corn it used to b a term for fire ass reg with small manicured popcorn like buds not for how many seeds and the sound it makes when u smoke it rofl

y

Attached Files:

16. I wouldnt feel to bad for a texan my friend goes to colorado every now and then the only thing worth bringing back is bho or shatt or vapor thc pens and ive even gotten those here to made it here from cali somehow came in a package and everything

17. I'm near dallas and there is all kinds of bud.. just have to know the right people. Corn is $5 a g and just normal good "kush" about $10 a g. Then for the medical grade about $15 a g