Stoners love Lady Gaga?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by lettuce420, Dec 27, 2009.

1. I can't be the only stoner out there who loves Lady Gaga, am I?
    She's amazing :)

2. I like 3 of her songs only because the beats are very catchy. I give her props for being unique, too. Besides that no, I do not love her, sorry. Pop isn't really my genre anymore.

3. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Sorry OP. :p

4. i like how she dresses thats about it haha.

5. Does she smoke pot? I know she used to do coke but I don't know about pot. If she does then I'll add a few cool points to her name. I'd smoke with her if that's anything :confused_2:

6. fuck yeahh, i jam to her songs everytime im high. fucking catchy as hell.

but i dont admit to listening to her. i only listen to her when im in my room...alone.

she's just a music guilty pleasure.

just dance it'll be okay.
    fuck yeah :metal:

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVDvrzCWuzM]YouTube - Lady Gaga - Alejandro (Official Music HQ) Bad Romance[/ame]

Ale Ale.

8. All I can think about whenever I see/hear/think of/hear about lady gaga is her penis. So I can't manage to listen to her music.

9. Fixed.

10. LOL, that weirds me out too, but that's not even why I don't listen to her. It's just definitely not something I listen to.

11. Alright, it's time to come out of the closet.

I love Lady Gaga. There, I said it. Ever since I saw her perform at the VMAs this year, I've loved her. Bad Romance is my jam. I just love that she's a 'freak bitch, baby' haha, she's awesome.

Whew, I feel so much better now.

12. lol my girlfriend listens to her stuff all the time. i dont like the music but her ermm... "uniqueness" is definantly entertaining.
    [​IMG]

13. She does have some of the best beats i have ever heard a pop star use, way better than her competition imo.

14. Heck, I have a small penis and I've done more than most of you every will. I know plenty of people who have penises and they are perfectly accepted members of society.

Why are people so weirded out about transgenders/hermaphrodites? They are still humans, and still deserve the same basic rights you are allotted. They feel sad, they get happy, and if you cut them they will bleed red.

I like her music, despite how pop culture it is. But then again, I've been lowering my standards now for months. ;)

15. She has no talent and I can't appreciate someone with no talent. Its catchy but then again its also awful and repetitive.

I do think that if she is 100% female then she is hot otherwise...no.

16. #17 J. Watson, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
    really? my 13 year old sister thinks shes overrated, and she follows the crowd like a sheep
    edit- better yet a lemming

personally, not my taste

17. This is a completely founded opinion. I agree that a lot of music nowadays is essentially cookie-cuttered shit shovel-fed to the masses.

18. Dude knows whats up. Fuck lady Gaga, absolutely awful noise. I can't even bring myself to call that shit musiiiic. ahhh:mad:

19. Not really into it. No......

:bongin: