Stoner's Journey (please read)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by smokinginva, May 14, 2009.

1. I've found out that in life in order to make things happen you have to put it into your hands. Well, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Starting April 20, 2010, I will be making a journey across America for the legalization of Marijuana, which will be documented. All I need is support. With your support we can make this dream into a reality. If you have a myspace add me please myspace.com/stonersjourney or follow me on twitter. We can get this done, and show that when people get together and support something they strongly believe in, good things can happen.

2. let me get on myspace.. Ill add you, and do the best i can to support :)

3. thanks so much for your support. please tell your friends and put the page in your top so everybody can see it.

4. So are you walking? If so are you hiking the american discovery trail(coast to coast)?

5. I want to run/walk. And I didn't even think to take the adt, but its a great idea seeing as i reside in va.

6. also (as stated on my page) i will have a playlist dedicated to my supporters during my journey. So if there is a favorite song about marijuana or just a favorite song you want me to listen to, i'll gladly get it. Thanks for those who are supporting me. I already got 3 adds on my myspace!!! doing big things!

7. So like....you're going to be walking across America. To try to legalize weed? I don't get it..

8. if you don't get it, then you are pretty much putting yourself in the category of others who think marijuana is "the devil". You can't change anything if you yourself aren't willing to help make the change. that's the whole point of this. that's the whole point of me having supporters. if you get a mass of people together to fight for something, others can't help but acknowledge what you are doing. I'm doing this for a better America because all in all I love this country and it needs to wake up!. So I hope that I have your support sploo. If not, I'm not mad at you. I just want you to understand what I'm doing.

9. Maybe you should explain more in depth what you are planning on doing pertaining to legalization/activism.

10. all that info is on my myspace page. All I'm saying that it only takes one and since it's being documented it will be accessible by nearly everyone. If you really want something you must strive to reach it. My goal is to have enough supporters that this actually gets people's attention, and spreading the word is an excellent way to do this.

11. I looked at your myspace and failed to find anything of substance. All you have is one paragraph that pretty much is your original post. Maybe I am just an inexperienced myspace user, but it seems pretty lacking. Consider this constructive criticism.

12. I just made the page less than 24 hours ago so it isn't completed (even says so on the page). But look dude, do you think we as a people got where we are today if one person wasn't willing to take a chance? All I'm asking for is support; not money, not sympathy. Is that too much to ask? The more support I get, the more succesful this will become. So if you are supporting me thank you, but if not, I appreciate the constructive criticism.

13. Out of curiosity, what is your goal for supporters?

14. For real. You really need to expand on your message and make it more clear. It seems like a random stoner thought atm...

15. To pass the word around. That's all I ask.

16. Some dude walking across the country with a backpack and a video camera? That about the jist of it?

17. Ok, so it wasn't just me.

18. Ill join the journey with you man. I added you on myspace.

I'm down to show people that marijuana is not "the devil". And that there is validity in its use in the medical field.

Either PM me on here or message me on myspace, I'm really stoked about joining you on this journey across america. "Make America Green" <- good name for the journey lol.

19. i understand

walking for attention. more attention on the subject the better.

stop at local radio stations and stuff. I'll try to think of more ideas.

20. Careful... marijuana might be legal by the time you leave :D