Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoners in Sylva, NC?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SylvaSmoke1, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Hey guys, i just moved to the cold ass, mountain part of north carolina known as Sylva. I am trying to meet some cool ass people that smoke weed aswell. Feel free to post or message me.

2. I'm in Sylva too.  Hit me up if you want to hang out sometime.

3. Wish this was a month ago, was down that way on business. Next time!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. 3 dea guys hehe

5. I would hope they had better things to do. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. hit up the local bars.
    o'mallys or noname are basically your only choices.
    western carolina campus is right down the road also.

if a 30/45 minute drive isn't an issue, i would definitely hit up Asheville.
    hit up a few brew tours and meet some cool folk.
    downtown scene is really laid back.

asheville would be much easier than sylva.

7. Yea man, are you a refugee?
    Syria is a mess right now

8. Yea. I like O'Mallys, I probably could have at least made a contact there, but pussed out. :/Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. [quote name="winston_one" post="19423643" timestamp="1390940169"]Yea. I like O'Mallys, I probably could have at least made a contact there, but pussed out. :/Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]No point in rushing it, you'll start meeting the locals in no time. Sylva is a pretty small place. Love the vibe up there though. Be sure to eat at the Well House! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app