Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoners Getting Ears Peirced

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by supermanbygrass, Mar 9, 2008.

1. So wat does everybody think about getting gauges in your ears? uz i am thinking of getting them. need your opinion:smoking:

2. whatever floats your boat. when it comes to this stuff its all personal preference. there are most likely people here with simliar tastes as you, but that stuff is 'not my bag'.

but ya, there is a body modification thread with people posting pics of piercings somewhere i think

3. whatever looks best on u, i was gunna get those but i jus never got around n lost interest in it. but do u

4. They look cool on some people, bad on others. Gages aren't really my thing, but do what makes you happy.

5. well i am a tattoo artist and alot of my tattoo buddys hav them soo i dont know

6. how big of a gauge are we talking? they always look killer, but just be careful. you'll need surgery if their too big.

i've got my industrial, and was very stoned when i got it done. Stoned peircers unite!

7. Does anyone know where you can get those wooden tribal earrings online? The ones that look like spirals or horns....I want to find some relatively cheap, but the only place I've seen them is ebay.

8. Piercings are cool...gauges are gross imo. But whatever makes you happy.

9. its cool if you're still roughly 14-15 years old

10. if u want.. i'd rather get studs tho but tahts justme..

11. I've got a bunch of peircings all over my body. My left ear is gauged, so I guess I would say I like them.

12. your wording makes it sound like your asking if that piercing fits the stoner stereotype, which i hope isnt the case..

13. It's all up to you. I know I could never do it cause of my job. If you can get them and still be able to work do it, why not.

14. got mine at 00g,had em for a year and i still love em. if your not sure, i wouldn't go much bigger than 0g, till you sure you want em
    cause they don't grow back. lol

15. i have a few piercings.. i take them off when i go to work even... business casual dresscode ftl. i can't go past 16g on the ears or then in my opinion the holes will be too big and it may cause a problem at work.

16. well i'm a girl and im stretching my ears and they are at gage 4 right now sooo its easy if you wanna do it, the only thing is that after gage 2 the holes can't go back to normal size