Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoners From Outer Space

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by juturn4, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 juturn4, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2017
    If you like the marijuanas and making new friends, my boyfriend and I are trying

Moderator edit

Attached Files:

2. But we have a nice safe blade community right here without nearly as much risk of prosecution. o_O

The post your thoughts thread is one where everyone just talks to each other and posts pics memes videos anything..

3. I like this community too, but it's nice to make friends in all different places

4. Plus not all of my friends have accounts on here

5. I don't wanna make friends in jail

6. Has been a member on grasscity for less then 24 hours. Talks about community. Why would anyone self identify on Facebook? Bye Felicia

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome to Grasscity.
    I'll bet they could create an account just as fast as you did.
    An occasional external link for the purpose of informing is ok. An external link that promotes your own group/site/company etc is considered self promotional or advertising.

Here is a link to the forum guidelines;
    Grasscity.com - Forum Guidelines

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.