Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoners First Time at Strip Club

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellsHippie, Dec 22, 2012.

1. So yea man...I did it!!..Im bouta be 24 so I figure id try the club scene out...Well ok I was in the back seat of my friends car riding smokin weed.It was my friend,His brother and me...His brother is about to get 15,000 back in taxes so he wanted to blow some money.Neither of these guys smoked last night...Just me lol...I smelt soo much like weed that when i walked in the first strip club we went to The bouncer says "You smell like a christmas tree bro"...I said "yea?...then Im doin shit right ho ho ho! Haha".

Well we get to the first club and sit down..Yea I see them boobies up there on the stage with no clothes on um! haha
    To be honest I was feeling really stoned and kinda out of place as I looked around and noticed its mostly guys that probably never would have a chance with a decent looking chick ...Or just dudes that where weird drunks lol.

Well my friends brother finds out its my first strip club...So he wants to get me a lap dance at the table in witch they call the "table dance" haha...They was a chick that look just like serena williams..Thats the one they picked for me..I didnt mind because serene williams is fucking hot!..and I thought this was the sexiest chick there....
    Well my dude waves her down...She comes over and bends over in my face and makes her ass clap!...Like straight up clap man!..That shit sounded like the crowd from wheel of fortune!..No lie guys I asked her before she started if she would do gangnam style dance for me instead!...But no luck...Even after I taught her how to do it!...
    Next thing I know shes making me take my belt off,sitting in my lap,grabbing my hand putting it on her breast lol..She was even grabbing my no no spot too man! ...After she got done I didnt know what to think haha...I was pretty stoned.
    My friends then tell me "ohh you got a good one bro...Your not aloud to touch um!"....I was like "duude she made me touch her lol"..

After this we hit up another club that was little more upbeat they said..There they was a stripper that ended up giving me her number lol...She eyeballed the hell out of my when she was dancing.She gets done and comes to talk to me...Conversation went a little like this.

Me- "yo supp"

Stripper- "heeeey"

Me- "soo you work here?"

Stripper-"ugh yeah you just seen me dance!"

me-"what chu do outside this crazy place?"

Stripper-"I'ma marine I deploy in 6 months"

Me-"Hoorah!"

Me- "so you play Call of duty?"

Stripper-"I love that game!..Havent played the new one though"

Me- "I got the new one...Let me get your number and will get up smoke some weed and play some zombies

Stripper-"Tryna chill monday? I dont have to work"

Me- "yuuup but if you suck at black ops 2 Ill never talk to you again"

Stripper- "really?".

Me- "No not really

So next thing ya know I got a call of duty date with a stripper monday night! Imagine that!....But as far as the strip club scene goes...I dont know if its for me man..It cost a whole lot just to feel akward lol..Thats how it was for me anyways...Maybe if I was getting wasted drunk or something ida been more loose...But hey I can now say I had a serene williams look a Like shake dem boobies in my face..At one point she was tryna shove her nipples in my mouth and I was tryna squeeze my mouth shut hard as I could haha!!

2. I'm in love with a stripper !!!

3. Props for picking up a chick with call of duty haha..make sure you strap it

4. Shit man hittin that would probably be like stepping into the grand canyon haha..I just wanted to play some black ops 2 with her ...she had a cool personality ...But sex with a stripper... Something I cant do quite yet lol!.

5. Maybe she is just a really nice lady trying to pay her way through college?

6. I want updates man

7. ^^^^^^^^ word

8. maybe not girlfriend material but having a stripper fuck buddy who is also into video games is not something you should pass up my friend, just think of all those free lap dances you could be getting.

9. and just for the record titty bars are awesome places.

10. she text me today already lol...I havent text back yet...What should I do?

I mean I never chilled with a stripper before...I mean she could be a cool chick...Or she could just be tryna find another sugar daddy who knows....She may never talk to me again once she finds out I aint rich...who knows haha!

11. [quote name='"HellsHippie"']

she text me today already lol...I havent text back yet...What should I do?

I mean I never chilled with a stripper before...I mean she could be a cool chick...Or she could just be tryna find another sugar daddy who knows....She may never talk to me again once she finds out I aint rich...who knows haha![/quote]

Hit her up man. She may be one more good person in this world who you can surround yourself with. And the more of that, the better.

12. Swag. Hella levels of swag bro. Enjoy your new stripper fuck buddy.

13. dude if i were you i'd totally tap that, i mean id rape my dick twice, but id still tap that.

14. [quote name='"BotanistJJ"']dude if i were you i'd totally tap that, i mean id rape my dick twice, but id still tap that.[/quote]

You'd rape your dick?!

15. #15 BotanistJJ, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    ahahahahaa, i mean wrap, wrap my dick twice...hah

16. Too high to read all that lol

17. " I looked around and noticed its mostly guys that probably never would have a chance with a decent looking chick ...Or just dudes that where weird drunks lol."

Yep, and you. Congratulations, you are now one of them.

PS, you know she's going to show up with her pimp, right?

18. I hate strip clubs. Too much money. I'd rather pick up a 12 pack, half O, and call a chik or 2 over to game.

19. Hahaha aw man, first time at a strip club is always akward.
    Like you OP, i too have gotten the proverbial strippers number.
    In my case, she was like a 30 something that REALLY did want a serious thing and "someone to talk to".
    I then realized two things. Im too good of a listener and I always try to help a girl in need.
    I felt too weird on our "date" and didnt know if I was supposed to treat her like a stripper or a girl who puts out.
    So we just had a drink and called it a night. All night she blabbed about her divorce and her kids and her childhood. I was like FTS. Ive got my own problems.

So, I would say, hang out with her. See where it goes.
    She might be one of those classy strippers that doesnt just fuck for a buck. But she might do somethin strange for some change.

20. Don't overthink it, just go with the flow man :) she texted you first, she wants to chill. Don't think of her as a stripper when you're chilling, it's just her job - I don't think of my friends as waitresses or mcdonald's employees while I'm hanging out with them. Just let her make some of the decisions, she's clearly okay with doing that or she wouldn't have texted you first.

But yeah, most of all, have a gooood time. She sounds cool :smoking: