Stoner's Christmas Wish List

Discussion in 'General' started by Mooger, Nov 1, 2003.

1. Halloween's over. McDonald's should have their Christmas decorations up by now, which should remind all of us that Christmas is just around the corner. Damn Mickey D's!

But since it's inevitable, we may just want to get in our wish lists to Santa before it's too late. I know, as stoners we all want some nice buds or a new piece of paraphernalia. That's a given. Other than weed and smoking utensils, what else is on your Christmas Wish List?

Me, all I want for Christmas is my short term memory back!

2. hmmm... the only weed-related thing I want for christmas is a nice new bong.

3. ;)

4. I'm getting a new bass, and a new amp. Probably a Fender Bassman 200 combo for an amp, but I have no idea what kinda bass. Maybe a Fender Precsion since I'm just starting out.

5. A wah-wah pedal would be nice.

6. You already know what you're getting for Christmas?! You're running neck and neck with Mickey D's for rushing the Holidays!

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

7. Im getting chistmas cards from my parents saying "heres 20 bucks, dont spend it on marijuana you bum!" haha, i could definintely see my mom doing that...

8. what i want:

new dig cam
    new membership to gym
    clothing
    some other cool random stuff

9. If you thought cowofsteel was rushing things because he
    already knows what he's getting, you'll really love this.

I already have, and am using my combination birthday
    christmas gift. A digicam btw. God I love being in a family
    full of atheists. We don't really hold much reverence for the
    holidays. Although I will say this. My brother is marrying a
    catholic, so I'll bet she'll have us adhering to holiday
    ritual.

Anyway, just thought I'd bob my head into the conversation.

10. I just want to be able to smoke.

And what I'm asking for (and probably will get) includes
    Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1d subwoofer
    SD/MMC card that will work with my digicam, palm pilot, and laptop
    Write Right screen protectors for my palm
    money for car insurance
    warcraft 3
    and maybe I can dream up some more random small things that I need.

11. I asked my Mom to stock my mini-fridge with some Hennesy and Cristal, but I don't think that'll happen.

http://www.grasscity.com/acatalog/products_roor_bongs_555-d14.jpg
    ::: drool :::The Roor 'Dealers Cup';The best bong from the best bong company on Earth. 55 cm high, 5 mm thick, 18.8 mm bowl, the KING OF BONGS!!!We wants it! I think it's 'bout $300, I'm saving up, It'll be a Christmas gift for myself.

12. 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound, CDs, DVDs, books, clothes, maybe a 5 channel amp for my car.....

13. I remember when I was 16 I asked my parents for a subscription to Playboy for Christmas. They surprised me and got it. So, the following Christmas, I got my mom a subscription to Playgirl!

This Christmas what I would really like is a connection who's not going to rip me off. Have we run out of those yet? Huh, Santa?

But like I always say...

14. ;)

15. Well, first off, I work at Mickey D's (alright, you can stop laughing now) so I'm already in the christmas spirit! ;)

second, my family is pretty must athiest, so we don't really care about dates and all that shit.