Stoners at the park..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gnomeherbs, Jul 31, 2012.

1. #1 gnomeherbs, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    So my cousin and I were chillin' at the park - he brought his skateboard so he was skating around at the skate park while I was sitting on a bench nearby. He was irritated because he's got to stay somewhere he doesn't want to tonight and he's dry. He's visiting from out of town so he asked if I'd call my friend. I tried to get a hold of some people and no one was able to come through. & all he was looking to get was a gram.

My cousin randomly asks these guys who remind me of Spicoli (Sean Penn's character Fast Times at Ridgemont High) - voice, look and all - "Hey, you guys smoke weed?"

(those guys) "Uh yeah, for sure... sometimes" - these guys are obviously stoners.

(my cousin) "You know anywhere I can get a gram? I'm from out of town... and I'm dry."

(those guys) "Uh yeah. I know how that is.... Hey, you wanna buy a bong? $45.. can't beat that!"

haha. This was funny to me. I need to find a good dealer. There's plenty in my small town but I just don't know many people out here. I moved out here about a year ago and started smoking the Saturday before Easter of this year - and I've only bought some once and it wasn't even for me.

But the guys didn't end up helping my cousin find any weed. 'Sall good but they could've made some money. But I was kind of put off when my cousin said something to these guys, I think we all were.

2. Very shady asking people at night if they toke. A week ago I was in NYC and kept trying to hand people a lit joint in central park but they just weren't feeling it.

3. [quote name='"Prism Tino"']Very shady asking people at night if they toke. A week ago I was in NYC and kept trying to hand people a lit joint in central park but they just weren't feeling it.[/quote]

I couldn't believe he just came right out with it, definitely not something I would have done. But most people hanging out at this park (in this area at least) do smoke. & it wasn't night ;)

It pretty much baffled me.