Stoners and Pill Poppers.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by VeronicaRon, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Growin up I looked up to stoners in a way, probably because ma sis smoked weed with me since i was like 7 but as i got older all these stoners were turning into loosers. Not because they smoke weed but because they started poppin pills. They started gettin skinnier and more deathly looking. Not only that, but they started being more disrespectful and arrogant. It sad to see so many of my friends and family fall into the pill poppin category i mean alcohol can be just as bad but im talking about my experience..noone ever really turned into alcoholics...well like 2 or 3 ...but most of them are now pill poppahz. I mean like 85% of my friends now depend on chemical pill bullshit to run there life. Why substitute a feeling? especially the kind people get from pills its digusting watchin someone be pilly. Honestly its like watchin someone pretend to be a zombie there all like..either slow as someone with a chemical imbalance or speedy like a f*ckin 6 year old on crack. Why not just get high and love, laugh, and be real i dont get it. i dont get why soo many people are throwing their lives away for something so useless. And i hate hearin that bull shit excuse " my back my knee, my head'' stfu! people im talkin about the ones who abuse there shit and no they got a problem, some people just make them up in there heads Ugh i just hope a pill head never will call themselves a stoner because the difference is as wide as:rolleyes:... the shit yo momma just took this mornin...
    pillheads=:eek::confused::mad::devious:unreal...
    Stoners=real as a mofo;):D:wave::hello::p
    IF ANYONE IS GONNA BE ADDICTED TO ANYTHING, MARIJUANA IS THE BEST DEAL YO, DONT BE A BITCH AND FUCK YOUR SHIT UP THAT QUICK AND EASILY, YOU GET FURTHER IN LIFE WITHOUT! I SWEAR BY IT;) APPRECIATE LIFE AND EVERYTHING IT GIVES YOU WETHER ITS A SON,DAUGHTER, SIS, BRO, NIECE, NEPHEW, OR A NICE FAT SACK IN THE MAIL :) Of course to help remind you of how special life is and what amazing gifts the creator gave us like love n peace <3

2. thats the truth dont fuck with pills. i got friends that are all perkd up and look like zombies. there lives are ruined just smoke weed

3. I dare you to make a series of poor decisions, fuck your life up then talk shit about people who have done the same. those people need help not disrespect.

good >5 post though. :confused:

4. i've had many close friends of mine ruin their lives from pills, and i mean literally destroy their lives. have almost lost (as in death) a couple as well. i agree, they don't need disrespect. i personally cannot fathom ever getting addicted to pills, as i've never cared for the effects, but to some they're great and then they just start digging themselves in a hole.

5. I agree with you guys, you hit all the points I was thinking when I read the title.

6. I am a avid marijuana smoker and love it to death, because it makes everything better and you can honestly do everything high.. just not super baked but popping pills is not worth it, I know a bunch of people who went overboard