Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420toker4824, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Would I be considered a stoner? I smoke 1-2 times a week. An eighth lasts me about 3 weeks.

2. Does it really matter?

3. i dont like to put people in boxes/genre's. And dont pride yourself on smoking weed, i think that is what your getting at by trying to be a "stoner"

edit: an 1/8th lasts you 3 weeks ?! i would say an 1/8th would last me anywhere from 1-3 days, and i dont consider myself anything, just another person who likes the company of mary jane, along with everyone else on this forum

4. id say no......ur a casual smoker. i smoke from the moment i wake up and every hour after...each session consisting of 5-10 bowls...somedays its all strung together and ill sink one bowl every 10 minutes all day long on the computer or playing video games and i dont even consider myself a stoner....just a casual smoker....peace&pot.

5. I smoke every day..As long as it doesn't hender my progress academically or offset my path to help others then I will continue to do so :)

what kind of stoner you are I guess is up to you :wave:

6. you are not a stoner.

7. So you smoke between 50 and 100 bowls a day? I call BS

8. its regs....around 50-60 bowls sounds about right.

9. #10 footballerus7, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's insane! Props to you bro, I wish I had that much money to spend on bud. What do you hit out of?

10. yeah man no fucking way your smoking 100 bowls a day. unless you've got the sickest connect?? haha

11. Not really gonna say anything else since I can't prove anything but I have a hard time believing you go through a little less than an oz a day. Unless your bowls are .1g each.

12. #13 ayyyyyy, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That is called having an unproductive part in society. I fucking hate when people try their hardest to be a "stoner". We want people to realize that we are just regular people who happen to have a love for marijuana. Why put ourselves in a whole different part of society?

13. do you say you are a stoner? if you do then you are but i know many people who do not consider themselves stoners who smoke a hell of a lot more than you

14. i only pay around 50 an oz and if i get a quarter pound its about 70 for 2 oz's
    i smoke out of this HiSi and get buds like wats in the bowl.
    [​IMG]

my bowls are about roughly .2 .3 g's honestly. i go through about 7-8 grams a day id say

my connects my dad and i had said i smoke around 50-60 bowls a day...

im trying to be a "stoner" and society is fucked up my man. and i would be proud to be in a whole different part of society as u put it. we needs to wake up and we need to stop being slaves to society, and the government. Ron Paul for 2012!!

15. You're doing something wrong.

16. What is your job? What do you do with your time? Do you make money?

17. 1.Fuck a Job. 2.I seek inner enlightenment with my time. 3.I have just enough income to pay the bills and keep the weed flowing:bongin:

18. Nope. But if you smoked 3 times a week, then you would be!!!!!

Close, but no cigar. Real lucky, champ

19. but we all come in boxes. you're in a box, typing on small boxes, looking at a light-box, you may have driven around in a curved box, you ate food that came in a box
    we're all in boxes

fortunately, these boxes are all ultimately in circles
    these circles are our planet, which is a circle x infinity
    and then we rotate and revolve
    and then our galaxy is mildly circular

we come in boxes that come in circles

just saying, generalization are generalizations and you will have a tricky time getting around them.

and to answer OPs question
    I really don't know what makes a stoner a stoner.
    I generally consider a stoner generally a white person with the idea that they are a Rasta when they have absolutely no real idea about what it is about but they want dreads and they want to wear three little colors on themselves to let other people know. they also want to wear hemp because it is somehow environmentally friendly, which is far from the truth because all hemp products is shipped from another country because it cannot be grown here.
    that's what I call a stoner, but there are plenty of generalizations
    maybe this is a stoner
    [​IMG]

what makes a druggy? I mean, if you've done sugar and caffeine you've obviously done more than one substance. you aren't just dependent on one substance, you are addicted to multiple ones.

shiiiiiittt

yes, because the average person can have a 'functional' life with number 1. :rolleyes:

good luck with nirvana! we're all trapped in samsara.