Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner voice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by washedmothafuka, Nov 17, 2011.

1. I've sounded like a stoner since I was 9. I think I started doing it because I thought people would think I was cooler if I sounded "cool"... but then my teacher threatened to drug test me, and at the time I was super anti-drugs, so I was like, "WTF TEACHER!?"
    But occasionally, I mean, SUPER OCCASIONALLY, when I smoke, I'll get a canadian accent, and no matter what I do, it won't leave. It's so weird.

2. lololololololtrollololololol

3. I think I have this too now that I think about it

4. i just seem to think things out before i say them now....

5. Every time I say "yeah" I say it like I'm laughing lol.

6. just wondering what ur idea of a canadian accent is?

7. #47 Bong n a Blintz, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    Well man I see what're you thinking about but I think perhaps the issue might be one of perspective. Instead of looking it at as a negative identifier to people you meet, I think you need to embrace who you are. I smoke weed every day, like wake n bake to night cap , Im high all day.

As far as not being able to make something of yourself when you smoke all day, I'm 24, about to graduate in the Spring with a degree in BioChem from UCSD, and I served a few tours in the military. And yes I was high even then, except for obviously the times I had no access. So dont tell me that weed will stop you from becoming whatever you want, people are too quick to externalize their issues and put it on anything but themselves.

Sorry for rambling a little, blazed :smoke: but just embrace who you are man, realize that voice or not that girl clearly likes you, and if she likes you then is who you are now a bad thing? Dont fix it if it aint broke man :) These songs help me to rise above the self-doubt whenever I feel down, hope they do something for you too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uus32pJv8Qo]Tomorrows Bad Seeds - vices - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrNzKEMD2Zc]Rebelution - Bright Side of Life [HIGH QUALITY] - YouTube[/ame]

• Like Like x 1

8. I'm originally from Canada, and I moved to the states when I was 10, and it went away. (My parents had the super strong stereotype accent) But whenever I get high, it's like I get the worst stereotypical, not even real canadian accent. Ya know, the ones that people assume we have? But I'm talking REALLY OCCASIONALLY.

9. Wow! Guys i was just thinking about my own voice. So i used to always sound 'edgy' and abrasive, like i watch videos of me talking when i was like 15 or sumshit and there i am talking with emphasis and like a bangbangbang kinda rhythm. Okay so when i started smoking weed i reckon my voice is generally more mellow and deeper, even when i'm not currently high. Like arguably the voice is affected by proporties of smoke but it also seems to be the intonation thats changed. When i watch more recent videos of myself i think wow i sound more chill and my voice has a more steady pace. I wonder why? Like i bet theres a scientific explanation for it, but as we all knoooowww...theres not too much research around about cannabis, only propaganda and shit from the 30s. (ya call that research? Lmfaoooo talking to myself) but yknow what i mean anyways. Lol. About saying duuuuude yeeeeaaahh maaaannn...umm i hardly ever do that tbh. Like i say it but not extending out the vowel sounds. Hehe okay maybe when I'm high. Peace ✌