Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner voice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by washedmothafuka, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Lol mumbling like thinking you are having a mind blowing convo but really people don't understand what you are saying?

Man we get too high :smoke:

2. If you're always stoned...you'll get nowhere in life.

3. I've always been pretty chill. I used to be pretty hyper, when I first started smoking I talked mostly normally. After smoking every day for 1-2 years my voice and style of speech (if its a thing) has seriously changed, basically I'm just much more chill...

Not sure why it matters though haha, just do what you want, be chill, be hyper, be yourself.

4. [quote name='"JEI3US"']Stoner voice? If you smoke alot then yeah you develop a chill style tone of voice. What I dont like is when im high my voice gets all grimy and makes me uncomfortable to talk its fucking weird.[/quote]

Yea, i get the same thing. Its weird

5. Say's who?

Who are you to judge what lifestyle will get you where?

What if you're a meth head and you play the lottery to get your fix and you win $150 million dollars..? I'd say you got somewhere in life.

What if you're Bob Marley? I'm pretty sure he got somewhere in life.

Use of substances of any sort doesn't dictate your life. (unless you're a full blown addict, to 'the' point. Like, you know what I'm talking about..)

6. Unless you learn how to rap lol.:smoke:

7. Trying to justify addiction? The meth head got nowhere in life...he simply got lucky and got a break, there's a big difference between getting lucky and working for something. Bob Marley on the other hand smoked for piece of mind and meditation, it's not like right when he started smoking weed he became Bob Marley...

"Use of substances of any sort doesn't dictate your life"...when you're using the substance all day everyday how...the fuck....does it not dictate your life...it completely does.

Boom, Touche my friend. I'll have to get on my cyphers.

8. may sound fucked but there is something amazing about just living your life thinking about one thing only. just a diffrent lifestyle i guess not many would ever experience.

9. lol, i think ive got it too.

last summer, my friend was on the phone with his uncle and i said something to him, and his uncle was like "who u chillin with?" and hes like "<my name>". and his uncle was like "does <my name> smoke weed? cuz he sounds like one of those guys who is stoned all the time"

me: fuck.....

10. I get a low ass voice when im high, sorta transferred to my sober voice now. And I also talk more lagged like "whats upppp"

11. [quote name='"Madian"']I think people just say that if you say "dude" or "maaan" but i said that shit before i started smoking its flawed logic.[/quote]

I agree100%. Even before I started smoking I called everyone man all the time. Pretty much everytime I say thank you to someone I say "oh thanks man"

But yeah my voice changes when I'm high. I notice it but no one else has ever commented on It...maybe its just me being high lol

12. I hate to have to do this to you man but....... Snoop Dogg :D

13. Damn...I guess I can see how that might be nice...but there is so many other things out there to do or see. Idk...

Exception. Not everyone is a pimp with mad flow.

14. this has been happening to me recently man, i cant stand it i always make sure i have something to drink now but sometimes it just doesnt matter how much fucking water or soda or juice or anything my voice still does that shit

15. [quote name='"washedmothafuka"']

REALLY well put. Yes, I have been smoking everyday for the past 3 years so I have been going with the flow for quite some time. Actually the people who were pointing out the thing about my voice was this cute girl who I kinda flirt with/give each other shit. It's like a love hate relationship but she really through me a curveball when she commented on how I sound like I am stoned. (Class is pretty early in the morning, which is definitely not my fore-tay or however you say it )[/quote]

Dude pound that chick

16. My voice gets like raspy and really deep when im stoned, not high

17. yeah lol i don't know if I have a "stoner voice" but people always imitate me cause i have a really deep voice and it sounds kinda stonerish so i guess? so fucking stoned right now lol

18. nah oscar knows whats up...

she doesn't know what she's talking about. you would sound stoned if you were stoned ya dig? my class mates would think I'm high the day outta the year i came sober lol

19. If it's just raspy or grizzly, not much you can do there that I know of. If it's just the way you talk, like inflections and whatnot, that too would be hard to change but if you just try to get back to basics and put yourself in situations where your voice needs to be more commanding and keen that should help. Of course, it's not really a bad thing like people above have all said, rarely do people outside our sphere notice such intricacies of speech. I know I personally have a much different voice when smoking, I just try to compartmentalize those things.

20. Plenty of people have accomplished shit by being stoned all the time.